What about Watson for HC?

what about Fred Petito?

I wouldnt mind seeing Petito as some assitant coach, maybe O-line or something. However there is no way you can go from head coach of a highschool football team to the head job a one of the biggest college football programs in the nation. Petito could be a great college coach, but that is way to big of a risk, i mean people talk about Pelini or Gill being a risk and they are both coaching college football.

what about Fred Petito?

I wouldnt mind seeing Petito as some assitant coach, maybe O-line or something. However there is no way you can go from head coach of a highschool football team to the head job a one of the biggest college football programs in the nation. Petito could be a great college coach, but that is way to big of a risk, i mean people talk about Pelini or Gill being a risk and they are both coaching college football.

I was completely joking, no knock on Petito's ability, but the way you would have to do it is by starting as a graduate assistant...i.e. Dan McClaughlin and Carl Pelini...