KETV live w/Jason Peter

KETV is having a pregame at Boulder. Jason Peter is one of the co-hosts with Matt Schick

Peter is going off on the staff and Callahan. Gotta admit, he shoots straight. Going on about not being let on the field to see games practices and seeing the new facilities.

Callahan never extended himself to former players.

Loved as they wrapped up their report. They were showing the various plays and ways that Nebraska has been gashed for huge points and yards this season. They went back live to Peter and he quoted Callahan saying "That's coaching, that's System" that has allowed this.

jason peter is doing nothing but bashing the program..if he was a true supporter of the huskers he would keep his mouth shut

im personally tired of hearing from him

In a way..It does seem a little excessive, but the most probable reason JP is going off so vehemently is because he really DOES care about the program.

I read a quote somewhere last month..something like..."Being Patriotic doesn't necessarily mean supporting the Government". or "one of the hallmarks of true patriotism is to question authority"..

He's trying to SAVE the Program by helping to rid us of poor coaching.

jason peter is doing nothing but bashing the program..if he was a true supporter of the huskers he would keep his mouth shut

Jason Peter is not bashing the program, he is bashing the worst football coach in modern Husker football history. He has every right to express his feelings. He gave his heart and soul for this program and loves it very deeply. If you are tired of hearing from him, then don't listen to him.

Absolutely, just having blind faith & support does no good at all.

I dunno, there's leaders & then there's followers in this world...JP is and was a leader and he's got as much Husker God given right to serve his opinion as anyone else.

If you don't want to hear the bashing then turn it off cus' your likely in the minority.

Jason Peter is not bashing the program, he is bashing the worst football coach in modern Husker football history. He has every right to express his feelings. He gave his heart and soul for this program and loves it very deeply. If you are tired of hearing from him, then don't listen to him.

i don't listen to him because it's the same stuff every week..maybe he's saying it all because he would like a chance at a coaching position..who knows..i do know that whether you like callahan or not a former player should not be bashing the coach or program..jason peter is a joke

Maybe these kids aren't as good as JP was because they aren't taking 25 + pills a day.....his drug use adn abuse is well documented.....especially by Jim Rome......JP didn't necessarily pour his heart and soul, he poured performance enhancing drugs and more into his body...... don't give me the crap about how he knows everything....

I was a huge, huge JP supporter until the truth came out....if you can't do it the right way, suck it up..... and if you did it the WRONG WAY JP, keep your criticisms to yourself......

i don't listen to him because it's the same stuff every week..maybe he's saying it all because he would like a chance at a coaching position..who knows..i do know that whether you like callahan or not a former player should not be bashing the coach or program..jason peter is a joke

Then..Neither should we...

What is this..Russia? (Larry the Cable Guy)

Maybe these kids aren't as good as JP was because they aren't taking 25 + pills a day.....his drug use adn abuse is well documented.....especially by Jim Rome......JP didn't necessarily pour his heart and soul, he poured performance enhancing drugs and more into his body...... don't give me the crap about how he knows everything....

I was a huge, huge JP supporter until the truth came out....if you can't do it the right way, suck it up..... and if you did it the WRONG WAY JP, keep your criticisms to yourself......

Are you sure it was "Performance enhancing drugs? and not Pain meds while he was in the NFL?

Mighty big stretch to try to discredit someone just because he's contributed more to our program than most of us.