At least the sacrificial lamb(CU)didn't disappoint

JHHusker

That pummelling couldn't have happened to a bigger @$$hole than Gary Barnett. I think Iowa State would have given Oklahoma a tougher game. Maybe they should have finished off Missouri so we could have found out. And Blackshirt, we better not see any Pelini is God posts. On every post made about OU's defense being weaker than last years, we get the same response. He is the "co-coordinator", its Venables defense. That reasoning shouldn't be any different when they experience success.

I wonder if ABC regreted their Big XII Conference contract just for a day.

Probably not. Money changes hands regardless of the outcome. That and it would be stupid to pull a contract based on one year's game.

Colorado really couldn't do anything. It was pretty sad. I agree with DJR in that I think Iowa St. could have put up a better fight.

I wonder if ABC regreted their Big XII Conference contract just for a day.

Probably not. Money changes hands regardless of the outcome. That and it would be stupid to pull a contract based on one year's game.

Colorado really couldn't do anything. It was pretty sad. I agree with DJR in that I think Iowa St. could have put up a better fight.

Have you no sense of humor...geez louise.

But I can't complain, without a major upset yesterday and Texas getting a BCS bid, my Ags moved up to become the sacrificial lamb in the Cotton Bowl against Tennessee.

You're right Barnett is a smug panty-waist. How did he end up getting Big-12 coach of the year? I guess back to back trips to the National Championship are overrated.

Right on the mark about Brent Venables. OU's defensive system has been in place since Stoops arrived, and don't forget Bob Stoops made a name for himself as a Def. Coordinator at K-State and later at Florida.

Have you no sense of humor...geez louise.

But I can't complain, without a major upset yesterday and Texas getting a BCS bid, my Ags moved up to become the sacrificial lamb in the Cotton Bowl against Tennessee.

Yes, I do.. Use the smilies to communicate that you are joking. With some of the stuff posted here, it's hard to tell sometimes :).

I wish the BCS would have matched up the other 2 undefeated teams in the Sugar Bowl. Utah is in a catch 22 right now. If they beat Pitt, then they aren't really proving much by beating a team ranked about 20th. If they lose, it reflects that maybe non-BCS conference schools don't belong with the big boys regardless. I think Utah would stand more to gain by playing Auburn tough, not even necessarily winning the game. Oh well.