Just got back from Boulder and....

hskrdedhed

It doesn't matter really, we won, no problems at the field, Huskers were having fun in the first half, Buffs had fun in the second, as much as people want to make up horrible things, there is more evidence to suggest that it was a pretty incident free game. Hopefully next year you all are 10-0 and we are 10-0 and make this game really count for something.

Good luck with that, I highly doubt you guys ever go 10-0 in the next fifty years.

It doesn't matter really, we won, no problems at the field, Huskers were having fun in the first half, Buffs had fun in the second, as much as people want to make up horrible things, there is more evidence to suggest that it was a pretty incident free game. Hopefully next year you all are 10-0 and we are 10-0 and make this game really count for something.

Good luck with that, I highly doubt you guys ever go 10-0 in the next fifty years.

Uhh... it looks a little cramped by your computer over there, do you really have room to talk?

What r u doing over on a Husker website anyway? Why dont u go back to the sCUm boards where u belong? BTW, I was just expressing my personal opinion, but really, I wish u guys the best of luck going 10-0. Don't see it happening though

I'm part of the exchange program. My Buff boards get BigRedIowan, and you guys get to hear from me and BeachBuffs. Personally, I don't think it's much of a fair trade, but I guess the Iowan's about as good as you guys could muster :lol:

What r u doing over on a Husker website anyway? Why dont u go back to the sCUm boards where u belong? BTW, I was just expressing my personal opinion, but really, I wish u guys the best of luck going 10-0. Don't see it happening though

I'm part of the exchange program. My Buff boards get BigRedIowan, and you guys get to hear from me and BeachBuffs. Personally, I don't think it's much of a fair trade, but I guess the Iowan's about as good as you guys could muster :lol:

Aww cmon now... :lol:

Something tells me they'll have a 10 win season before we do.

Really? What tells you that? Colorado is too inconsistent to muster a 10-win season, IMO. Not that we havent been inconsistent, but whoever TO hires will be top notch & we will play more consistent football in the future

Good thing we have rules over here or I would open a can right now! :lol:

Aww cmon now... :lol:

EASY!!! Bottom line is we are all fans of our teams through thick and thin no matter what happens and that is something we have in common. :thumbs

I want to get together next year with BigRedIowan and To Bull and watch the game together. I will bring the shrimp and oysters, you guys can bring that prime Nebraska beef and get me some Breckenridge Avalanche beer :)

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Best offer I've had in years. The date has been circled on my callendar.

:corndance:corndance:cheers:cheers:wasted:wasted:cheers:cheers:corndance:corndance

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez