Just got back from Boulder and....

hskrdedhed

"Honestly man, I don't know what CU grad stole your job or your wife, but it's time to move on"

Oh Scrumptious...tsk..tsk... When are you going to get over this whole empowered CU grad deal. Yeah, you might have defeated the Huskers in football this year, but enough is enough with this CU is actually a good academic institution gibberish. And enough with making fun of Nebraska girls (I personally can' judge their quality being that I'm spoiled with the best looking co-eds in the country). Each time they showed CU's cheerleaders on Friday, I thought I was going to throw up Thanksgiving dinner.

"Honestly man, I don't know what CU grad stole your job or your wife, but it's time to move on"

Oh Scrumptious...tsk..tsk... When are you going to get over this whole empowered CU grad deal. Yeah, you might have defeated the Huskers in football this year, but enough is enough with this CU is actually a good academic institution gibberish. And enough with making fun of Nebraska girls (I personally can' judge their quality being that I'm spoiled with the best looking co-eds in the country). Each time they showed CU's cheerleaders on Friday, I thought I was going to throw up Thanksgiving dinner.

I agree about the CU cheerleaders. Unfortunately all of the preposterously attractive cheerleader candidates at CU get scooped up by the Broncos or the Nuggets, so on gameday we get stuck with a bunch of girls that were 2nd teamers on their highschool cheerleading squads. Lame!

And by the way, my comment you're referencing didn't say anything about a degree at CU being superior to one from NU, all I was saying was that one of your fellow Husker folks seems to have an inordinately high (and possibly unhealthy) level of disdain for Colorado. This thread was dead in the water, the game was several days passed, and then all the sudden he starts up again with a rambling unneccesary rant against CU. That's all I was getting at.

His point was that Huskerdedhead lives in Colorado and feels the need to somehow vindicate his anger with the same old retread stories, but you are right, southern co-eds are smoking white hot!!!!!! Why do you think I went back to school down here :)

I haven't read through this whole thread and I don't need to. I don't care if you are a Husker fan, a Buff fan, a Sooner fan, a Longhorn fan. I don't care if you sit in the student section, the family section, the older adult section, the anything section. You do not -- and I mean you do not -- ever use profanity of any kind and anywhere in front of little kids. I don't care if it's in a stadium for a sports event, at home, at school, or in a restaurant. You don't do it Period!!!!!!!!

So while I think it is foolish to sit in the student section in any stadium, that doesn't give the green light for college student to act up. No excuse! They are old enough to no better than to do that. And if they can't handle their alcohol, they shouldn't drink! So when it comes to little kids, it shouldn't be about defending these fans or those fans. You don't use vulgar lanquage in front of them!!!! :angry:

I haven't read through this whole thread and I don't need to. I don't care if you are a Husker fan, a Buff fan, a Sooner fan, a Longhorn fan. I don't care if you sit in the student section, the family section, the older adult section, the anything section. You do not -- and I mean you do not -- ever use profanity of any kind and anywhere in front of little kids. I don't care if it's in a stadium for a sports event, at home, at school, or in a restaurant. You don't do it Period!!!!!!!!

So while I think it is foolish to sit in the student section in any stadium, that doesn't give the green light for college student to act up. No excuse! They are old enough to no better than to do that. And if they can't handle their alcohol, they shouldn't drink! So when it comes to little kids, it shouldn't be about defending these fans or those fans. You don't use vulgar lanquage in front of them!!!! :angry:

Exactly! That is the whole point. I dont care where it is , you just have to have enough respect for the people around you , especially children. I was seriously blown away. The CU students that were around me had zero respect for anyone. BTW , I was not in the student section. It seemed as if these CU students came into our section just to be rude and obnoxious. I wish their parents could have seen them.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Totally agree with you. Several years ago we were in a Sports Bar/Pizza Place having a good time watching a KSU vr Husker game, unfortunately we were getting beat. There was a table full of KSU fans next to ours and there had been some banter between the two tables. At a point in the 4th quarter and after the KSU fans had been a little over served things turned a bit ugly. Some things were said and my 13 year old daughter looked at the guy who had been the loudest and was wearing a KU sweatshirt and said, "Humph, you're just a basketball school." He shot back, "Shut the f**k up little girl." Before either my son or I could do anything a biker guy who had been sitting at the bar stepped in and said, "Apologize to the young lady or you can step outside with me and my friends." indicating his three buddies who were now standing at the bar. Needless to say a quick apology came from the KSU table and this bunch soon left. I picked up the bikers tab and two more rounds on top.

People need to be aware of their surroundings and behave properly where ever they may be.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Good point, college kids are going to act like A-holes regardless of where they go to school, Huskerdedhed just thinks that there is some monopoly in Boulder on them and we have seen escpecially this year that no one is immune.

Good point, college kids are going to act like A-holes regardless of where they go to school, Huskerdedhed just thinks that there is some monopoly in Boulder on them and we have seen escpecially this year that no one is immune.

:yeah

I have been to alot of football games all over the country , especially in SEC and ACC country , and have never seen fans act as bad as CU fans act. I mean I have never seen an entire student section ejected from a game before the 2005 CU game. The swamp in Gainesville is pretty rowdy , but compared to CU students they seem like BYU students.

I have been to alot of football games all over the country , especially in SEC and ACC country , and have never seen fans act as bad as CU fans act. I mean I have never seen an entire student section ejected from a game before the 2005 CU game. The swamp in Gainesville is pretty rowdy , but compared to CU students they seem like BYU students.

Three words, compadre: LET IT GO.

Good lord, it's becoming pretty obvious here that you're a flagbearer for an army that either doesn't exist or doesn't care on this one. CU's fans were bad in the past - congratulations! I certainly hope you solicit a large measure of your life's satisfaction from the allegations of what happened in Folsom twenty years ago!

The refs cleared a section of CU students (I repeat, a section of students, not the student section) for throwing garbage on the field, (something which happened at Lincoln in 2002 and 2005, but let's not get into that again) once again, way to go! I'm so happy that you're able to validate your existence by merit of this worthless occurance!

CU students make Florida students look like saints, eh? Marvelous! Well done, you king of industry! Here's one for you: You personally make Mike Sanford look like a gracious loser.

Three words, compadre: LET IT GO.

Good lord, it's becoming pretty obvious here that you're a flagbearer for an army that either doesn't exist or doesn't care on this one. CU's fans were bad in the past - congratulations! I certainly hope you solicit a large measure of your life's satisfaction from the allegations of what happened in Folsom twenty years ago!

The refs cleared a section of CU students (I repeat, a section of students, not the student section) for throwing garbage on the field, (something which happened at Lincoln in 2002 and 2005, but let's not get into that again) once again, way to go! I'm so happy that you're able to validate your existence by merit of this worthless occurance!

CU students make Florida students look like saints, eh? Marvelous! Well done, you king of industry! Here's one for you: You personally make Mike Sanford look like a gracious loser.

I was at the 2005 game Zeek. It was 2 sections. I get in fights with CU students up here in Breck all the time out at the bars. They dont know how to act plain and simple.