Worst Ever

freemason9

Can anyone tell me if there has ever been a worse linebacker in Husker history than Bo Ruud? What was up with that guy, anyway? With him on the field, we were playing a 10-man defense.

IDK...I have drinking most of the day. I can say this....we missed a crap load of tackles today and I am sure he was a good part of some of them....specifics...cant really help with who missed what.

Can anyone tell me if there has ever been a worse linebacker in Husker history than Bo Ruud? What was up with that guy, anyway? With him on the field, we were playing a 10-man defense.

IDK...I have drinking most of the day. I can say this....we missed a crap load of tackles today and I am sure he was a good part of some of them....specifics...cant really help with who missed what.

I'm on 16 drinks

our whole defense is soft.

I'm on 16 drinks

Soft? This defense would get pushed around by a powder puff team.

I'm on 16 drinks

Soft? This defense would get pushed around by a powder puff team.

honestly, i don't know that there is one kid on the D that could play for anyone else in the 12....honestly.

maybe Octo and Grix, that would be about it.

If Ruud is the big problem on the defense, why is it that Nebraska got hammered when he was injured and not playing? If he was the big problem, why was he on the field at any time? I don't understand why you continue to blame this season on one player and not with the highly paid "professionals" whose job it is to prepare the team to play.

Ruud doesn't scheme the defenses.

Ruud doesn't run practice.

Ruud doesn't play all 11 positions on defense.

Put the blame where it belongs, man!

it will all be ok if we keep Bill Callahan...

One question...Are you some kind of idiot or just being funny? This defense isn't even in the top 100 in the USA...and it will be okay?

Heard Callahan said that he just hasn't had enough time to make it work....uh, been 4 years, he recruited most of the players on the team I think...what else does he need to do....develop a nuclear bomb to stop the opposing offense with? Give me a break. :restore

all i knoe is we have a damn good QB i just wanna knoe why he waznt put in earlyier in the season thats what i wanna knoe fo reals and plus he ran the option yesterday against CU and i think that was the 1st time i seen a callahan offience run the option lmao i thought i was seeing things ,so does this mean that maybe he will be running it more next season ?? <<<<<<i kinda hope so and plus that guy has a arm thoes 2 and he looked good running tha ball :hellloooo >>>>please 4 give me if this is off topic

all i knoe is we have a damn good QB i just wanna knoe why he waznt put in earlyier in the season thats what i wanna knoe fo reals and plus he ran the option yesterday against CU and i think that was the 1st time i seen a callahan offience run the option lmao i thought i was seeing things ,so does this mean that maybe he will be running it more next season ?? <<<<<<i kinda hope so and plus that guy has a arm thoes 2 and he looked good running tha ball :hellloooo >>>>please 4 give me if this is off topic

can't really answer that gibberish.

drink much??

or are you always that illiterate?