Worst Ever

freemason9

I just know that I am glad it is over....now we can move on and have some optimism. The numbers tell you everything....this was the WORST defense in Nebraska's history.

If Coz or Callihan ever get another job it will be a miracle....unless who ever hires them don't look at the numbers here.

I just know that I am glad it is over....now we can move on and have some optimism. The numbers tell you everything....this was the WORST defense in Nebraska's history.

If Coz or Callihan ever get another job it will be a miracle....unless who ever hires them don't look at the numbers here.

They'll get jobs, every one gets jobs. Callahan will be in the NFL.

They'll get jobs, every one gets jobs. Callahan will be in the NFL.

I agree with that, and further I think he can excel there. There's nothing "wrong" with the way he coaches, it's just that his coaching method belongs in the NFL, not in college.

I think McKeon was worse than Bo Ruud. And a whiner too.

I can't believe how many tackles he missed.

But he was good last year! He was in on every tackle, came out of nowhere across the field and made some important stops... I don't know what happened, but something did. I'll be interested to see how many of the LBs get drafted-- pro scouts can sometimes see through terrible coaching/programs.

they will be looking for effort and attitude, which a bunch of our seniors did NOT display. it will come back to bite them in the ass too, on draft day.

Without him someone else has 4 picks and 3 T.D and maybe a couple decent tackles along the way. This guy hits like a woman. The reasons he was playing this year was 1. His name 2. There wasnt a better player which is hard to believe because I think I have a few years of eligiblity left. Not joking