Worst Ever

freemason9

Can anyone tell me if there has ever been a worse linebacker in Husker history than Bo Ruud? What was up with that guy, anyway? With him on the field, we were playing a 10-man defense.

it will all be ok if we keep Bill Callahan...

One question...Are you some kind of idiot or just being funny? This defense isn't even in the top 100 in the USA...and it will be okay?

Heard Callahan said that he just hasn't had enough time to make it work....uh, been 4 years, he recruited most of the players on the team I think...what else does he need to do....develop a nuclear bomb to stop the opposing offense with? Give me a break. :restore

yea i herd that during the GAME lol he dont need more freaking time hes had 4 years 2 f#*k everything up and the D aint even the blackshirts any mores maybe tha black n blue shirts or something but i think the next coach that comes heres will be a nebraska guy with nebraska ties because why bring a guy here with no ties like callahan?? it just dont make since but heck they next coach cant be any worse then callahan thoes i will say that much but i hope and pray it dont get this BAD becuzz hes messed everything up so bad i dont even wanna go 2 any games after that ball state game man i dont knoe, sure glad hes gone thoes ill be able 2 sleep better on saturdays :lol:

Can anyone tell me if there has ever been a worse linebacker in Husker history than Bo Ruud? What was up with that guy, anyway? With him on the field, we were playing a 10-man defense.

One question...Are you some kind of idiot or just being funny? This defense isn't even in the top 100 in the USA...and it will be okay?

Heard Callahan said that he just hasn't had enough time to make it work....uh, been 4 years, he recruited most of the players on the team I think...what else does he need to do....develop a nuclear bomb to stop the opposing offense with? Give me a break. :restore

I was just being funny...apparently not that funny though

poking fun at Freemason, the local Callahan apologist.

I gave up making excuses for Callahan long ago; however, I have a very strong feeling that the problems with the 2007 Huskers involved far more than just coaching. Coaches don't tell defensive players to just quit playing. Something more happened there; a Lincoln journalist insists that there is a "story within a story" about the team that hasn't been aired yet. I hope that it does get airing, because I think that it would shock many.

I just think that the "blame the coach" crowd is too simple-minded. There was a lot more going on with that team, and it didn't have anything to do with schemes and game plans.

I laughed! And with, not at. :D

Aww, give me a break, even. So I was wrong . . . or, something. I can't explain this year at all. None of it makes any sense, and I agree with TGIF up there . . . there is something else that happened. I'd love to know what it was, but we may not ever know.

In any event, I'm glad that the damned thing is over. Time to move on.

Aww, give me a break, even. So I was wrong . . . or, something. I can't explain this year at all. None of it makes any sense, and I agree with TGIF up there . . . there is something else that happened. I'd love to know what it was, but we may not ever know.

agreed :)

agreed :)

:yeah:cheers

I think McKeon was worse than Bo Ruud. And a whiner too.

I can't believe how many tackles he missed.

But he was good last year! He was in on every tackle, came out of nowhere across the field and made some important stops... I don't know what happened, but something did. I'll be interested to see how many of the LBs get drafted-- pro scouts can sometimes see through terrible coaching/programs.

I gave up making excuses for Callahan long ago; however, I have a very strong feeling that the problems with the 2007 Huskers involved far more than just coaching. Coaches don't tell defensive players to just quit playing. Something more happened there; a Lincoln journalist insists that there is a "story within a story" about the team that hasn't been aired yet. I hope that it does get airing, because I think that it would shock many.

I just think that the "blame the coach" crowd is too simple-minded. There was a lot more going on with that team, and it didn't have anything to do with schemes and game plans.

Oh Lord, let it not be those damn crabs.