Callahan's gone....

I think Tom painted the firing in the most complementary way he could. It sounded to me that he may have started the search process after the Kansas loss but obviously, the rumors of an imminent hiring are wrong.

I also felt he was trying to say he was trying to find something in a win at Colorado that would allow him to keep Callahan. Maybe I read that wrong because he also said it would be tough going 2 and 2 which would have needed a Colorado win just to get there.

Yes! Ding Dong the witch is gone!

Thoughts?

Several things...

Did TO say that the assistants have been guaranteed employment until January of 2009???? Could this be POSSIBLE?? does this include COSGROVE?? C'mon! How can you not let the new guy clean house??

I'm in Oklahoma. Is the press conference online somewhere?

Anyone interested in Shawn Watson staying on?

Thanks

B

Several things...

Did TO say that the assistants have been guaranteed employment until January of 2009???? Could this be POSSIBLE?? does this include COSGROVE?? C'mon! How can you not let the new guy clean house??

Thanks

B

He said they could have a paycheck, not a job. BIG DIFFERENCE

Several things...

Thanks

B

By their contracts they are guaranteed (sp?) pay for the next 13 months unless they get jobs elsewhere. They are encouraged to stay and help with recruiting till the new coach is hired ... etc.

:madash And yes, that means we pay Cosgrove for 13 months or until he bamboozles someone else into giving him a coaching position. :bang