What are you listening to right now?

I question some of the things you guys listen to

(cough) lil wayne (/cough)

But I did hear this on the local hard-rock station while they were doing their "Guadalupe Squares" skit this morning.

skU-jBFzXl0

lil wayne

lil kim

lil abner

tiny tim

Good call on the

, though

But I did hear this on the local hard-rock station while they were doing their "Guadalupe Squares" skit this morning.

I miss listening to Holmberg's Morning Sickness.

You can still listen to it online.. 98kupd

I was a little dissapointed in him last week..

Reggie Jackson who I guess was a baseball player here at ASU? was sposed to call in the other day promoting his new chain of Soup-Nazi restaurants, but was ~20 minutes late calling in, so Holmberg hung up on him seconds after he called..Reminded me of the first time I complained about the neighbor's partying all night..(When did I become old?).

It just struck me as a little odd..Rock&Roll was innitially an anti-establishment sort of thing..

Now this "Hard Rock Shock Jock" is watching the clock? :hellloooo

(Uh oh..that rhymes..I'm a poet and didn't even know it).

I miss listening to Holmberg's Morning Sickness.

You can still listen to it online.. 98kupd

I was a little dissapointed in him last week..

Reggie Jackson who I guess was a baseball player here at ASU? was sposed to call in the other day promoting his new chain of Soup-Nazi restaurants, but was ~20 minutes late calling in, so Holmberg hung up on him seconds after he called..Reminded me of the first time I complained about the neighbor's partying all night..(When did I become old?).

It just struck me as a little odd..Rock&Roll was innitially an anti-establishment sort of thing..

Now this "Hard Rock Shock Jock" is watching the clock? :hellloooo

(Uh oh..that rhymes..I'm a poet and didn't even know it).

I listen to it on occasion, but the since I'm in a different time zone it doesn't really work with my schedule. You go looking for any Easter Kegs this year? Lol.

Avenged Sevenfold - "Seize the day"

I listen to it on occasion, but the since I'm in a different time zone it doesn't really work with my schedule. You go looking for any Easter Kegs this year? Lol.

3598318.gif

I thought I saw one a block from work Friday morning, but I was running late and convinced myself it was just a trashcan with a tumbleweed stuck in it.

They had a "Big Red Easter Keg Party" last night at the new Tempe Market square with 10 Years, Digital Summer and Razer (free concerts).

3539863.gifI'm thinking about taking my Son to U-fest next month at Fear Farm..

15? bands for only $30 (2 stages)

CHEVELLE, DROWNING POOL, STATIC-X, SALIVA, STEEL PANTHER, ALL THAT REMAINS, NONPOINT, SKINDRED, POWERMAN 5000, BURN HALO, VAYDEN, 32 LEAVES, GIANT KILLER, BUTCHER JONES AND SPLIT THE ENEMY.

3598318.gif

I thought I saw one a block from work Friday morning, but I was running late and convinced myself it was just a trashcan with a tumbleweed stuck in it.

They had a "Big Red Easter Keg Party" last night at the new Tempe Market square with 10 Years, Digital Summer and Razer (free concerts).

3539863.gifI'm thinking about taking my Son to U-fest next month at Fear Farm..

15? bands for only $30 (2 stages)

CHEVELLE, DROWNING POOL, STATIC-X, SALIVA, STEEL PANTHER, ALL THAT REMAINS, NONPOINT, SKINDRED, POWERMAN 5000, BURN HALO, VAYDEN, 32 LEAVES, GIANT KILLER, BUTCHER JONES AND SPLIT THE ENEMY.

That sounds like a pretty good deal for a good show. I still have yet to go to a big concert. I was gonna go to one last summer but then I moved back to my home town which only has small country concerts. :angry: