NFL Live on ESPN just reported

Seriously, check him out! He is a top defensive coordinator in the NFL. He has produced some stellar defenses in the past. He is from Nebraska originally (not sure if he actually went to NU though) His contract is up at the end of this year, so a Head coaching job would fit him well. I am a big Bucs fan so I might be a little biased, but I think he would be a great fit for us. Just hope Callahan didn't ruin the taking someone from the pros aspect for us!

I believe this has been talked about on this forum before and most think he is to old and he has been quoted as saying he is very happy at Tampa and has no plans to change.

his contract is up after this season and ESPN reported that the bucks dont plan to renew it. i dont care how old he is, would people complain if TO became the coach?

he is young enough to coach this team at least 3-4 years, long enough to take a younger coach under his wing and get him prepared to take over after he leaves.

I'm just dreaming here but maybe he'd (M.Kiffin) be head coach long enough to get everything rolling in the right direction again (say 6 years) and then have his OC Turner Gill become Head Coach!

Sound good to anyone?

Remember it's only a dream.......

yep or by that time his son will already be fired from that crap job in chokeland, maybe he could take over as well. :thumbs