Happy Birthday Blackshirt

Folks, our fearless leader has hit yet another year on the totem pole of life. You are are freakin' old.

He is now 28 years old.

Congats old man, if I were there I'd by you a drink.

I'll tell you Blackshirt lives and dies with the Huskers. He puts his heart into this board to make it the very best he can. Beleive me, he doesn't do it for the money, God knows I haven't gotten anything (cheap f#*ker). He does it for all of you...seriously and of course, his alma mater, The University of Nebraska

Thanks guys, I knew I could rely on you to make me feel like a spring, quarter century year-old again.

Yeah its nice to see the hard work starting to pay off with the board - not in dollars, but in good discussion with good people. Thats the reason I started this thing, but it goes without saying that it wouldnt have come this far without people like Eric, DaveH, AR Husker, & of course all the rest of you that contribute to this site. So :cheers back atcha........ I gotta pass on the devils brew this morning... those 28 drinx from last night didnt go down as smooth as last year's 27... :waste

And dont let Eric fool you.. he's not far behind me in the race for the walker. :wasted

Thanks guys, I knew I could rely on you to make me feel like a spring, quarter century year-old again. 

Yeah its nice to see the hard work starting to pay off with the board - not in dollars, but in good discussion with good people. Thats the reason I started this thing, but it goes without saying that it wouldnt have come this far without people like Eric, DaveH, AR Husker, & of course all the rest of you that contribute to this site.  So  :cheers  back atcha........ I gotta pass on the devils brew this morning... those 28 drinx from last night didnt go down as smooth as last year's 27...  :waste

And dont let Eric fool you.. he's not far behind me in the race for the walker.  :wasted

bite me