Wouldn't this make sense

Since these coaches are getting interviewed by TO why wouldn't he just have all of the interviews in Lincoln. I know that he wants these interviews to be in a secret location but wouldn't these coaches like to see what the campus, weight room, practice field, etc is like so that way they can get an idea on what they are getting into.

If I was in these guys position and I was being offered a Head Coaching job I would like to see what the town in like, schools for my kids, special events, the school, weight room, practice field, weather, etc. I know that Turner Gill and Bo Pelini have an idea what Nebraska is like in all of these fields but coaches like Jim Grobe and Paul Johnson to name a few don't know what it's like in this area.

I'm sure that TO will give them a grasp of what it's like and stuff but it would be better for them to see if for themselves. What do you guys think? Nebraska Loves TO and GO BIG RED

Since these coaches are getting interviewed by TO why wouldn't he just have all of the interviews in Lincoln. I know that he wants these interviews to be in a secret location but wouldn't these coaches like to see what the campus, weight room, practice field, etc is like so that way they can get an idea on what they are getting into.

If I was in these guys position and I was being offered a Head Coaching job I would like to see what the town in like, schools for my kids, special events, the school, weight room, practice field, weather, etc. I know that Turner Gill and Bo Pelini have an idea what Nebraska is like in all of these fields but coaches like Jim Grobe and Paul Johnson to name a few don't know what it's like in this area.

I'm sure that TO will give them a grasp of what it's like and stuff but it would be better for them to see if for themselves. What do you guys think? Nebraska Loves TO and GO BIG RED

eventually, a coach that is offered the position, will probably want to come to visit the city and see what it is like.. much like Callahan did when he visited Pius X while looking around the city.. that would be the time to do this..