ex-husker FB at Virginia

Is Frazier coaching at NU at all.. or is he just window dressing?

no he isn't coaching. He just kisses pederson's butt. Don't look for any ex-players to come back and help coach with callahan because I'm sure he doesn't know any of them even played here. He's not up with any of the tradition even though he might have you think that he is.

Don't look for any ex-players to come back and help coach with callahan because I'm sure he doesn't know any of them even played here. He's not up with any of the tradition even though he might have you think that he is.

But your boy "Super" Bo knew all about the tradition. :wacko: I'm sure he could name all the starters on the 94 team.

he sure knew how to coach the blackshirts now didn't he. Bo didn't act like he was higher than one of us, he acted like one of us. Thats the point.

Don't look for any ex-players to come back and help coach with callahan because I'm sure he doesn't know any of them even played here. He's not up with any of the tradition even though he might have you think that he is.

But your boy "Super" Bo knew all about the tradition. :wacko: I'm sure he could name all the starters on the 94 team.

he sure knew how to coach the blackshirts now didn't he. Bo didn't act like he was higher than one of us, he acted like one of us. Thats the point.

I agree with you there. Speaking of Bo, I heard the other day he might go to South Carolina to run Spurrier's defense. Anyone else hear that?

What is acting like one of "us"? Being arrogant and short tempered? Running after and cursing an opposing coach for smacking you in the face? I guess I don't fall under that version of "us".