One coach people don't know about

I really believe Os has been pulling a big one on us. With all these jets and he knew people would be following them, he put one over on us all.

I grew up in Hartington Nebraska and have a friend who's very close to a former husker and current Patriot in the NFL. I'm sure with a little research you can figure out who he is.

My friend talked to him tonight and the Pat player told him he wouldn't believe who was in Foxboro at the practice facilities. Yes, that's right, Os was there talking to a coach. He said he thought he may have talked to Belichek, but if so it was probably just about talking to another coach. He said he was not sure which coach Os talked to and had not heard.

But, then as practice got over and he was heading to the locker, Os came up to him and said Hello. He wanted to talk to him since he was a former husker and just ask how things were going. So this player asked Os what he was doing so far from home, and Os replied he was talking some business with Bill!!!! Then as the player and Os were walking towards the locker, Belichek came up to Os and said Thank you and said he hopes to see him soon, but not until sometime in February hopefully!!!!

Freaking unbelievable. I think while everyone thought Os was here or there he was talking to Belichek and is going to blow everyone out of the water when he announces who the next coach is, considering no one knows he was anywhere near Foxboro. Hold on everyone!!!!!!!!

I really believe Os has been pulling a big one on us. With all these jets and he knew people would be following them, he put one over on us all.

I grew up in Hartington Nebraska and have a friend who's very close to a former husker and current Patriot in the NFL. I'm sure with a little research you can figure out who he is.

My friend talked to him tonight and the Pat player told him he wouldn't believe who was in Foxboro at the practice facilities. Yes, that's right, Os was there talking to a coach. He said he thought he may have talked to Belichek, but if so it was probably just about talking to another coach. He said he was not sure which coach Os talked to and had not heard.

But, then as practice got over and he was heading to the locker, Os came up to him and said Hello. He wanted to talk to him since he was a former husker and just ask how things were going. So this player asked Os what he was doing so far from home, and Os replied he was talking some business with Bill!!!! Then as the player and Os were walking towards the locker, Belichek came up to Os and said Thank you and said he hopes to see him soon, but not until sometime in February hopefully!!!!

Freaking unbelievable. I think while everyone thought Os was here or there he was talking to Belichek and is going to blow everyone out of the water when he announces who the next coach is, considering no one knows he was anywhere near Foxboro. Hold on everyone!!!!!!!!

I think their pulling 1 on us also i think their keeping things on the DL becuzz if they came out and named the coach right away it would be like a big relief here in nebraska pplz would be going nuts real nuts>>>not in a bad ways but in a good ways :lol: i mean come on we just fired the guy that f'd are team up i said when they hired him that their goes are football team every1 waz all like NAW callahan is a good coach well 4 years later is he still a good coach??? :nutz didnt think so and now we fired the guy alotta peoples didnt like i think T.0. knoes what hes doing i mean its the coach that won championships 4 crying out loud do u really think he would hire a guy if he didnt think he was a good guy 4 the job??

Wow, you are gullible.