Eric Crouch on 810 in KC

TrumanBD

Talking about how much he feels for the seniors who have now missed a bowl game for 2 years. Said he thinks either Turner Gill or Bo Pelini would be great coaches. Talking a lot about Gill and his connections to the program.

congrats on the win truman.... you have got to be fired up. daniel was incredible.

Thanks for the congrats. I am definately fired up. This is a once in a lifetime kind of thing for Mizzou, although I will hope we can continue to see more success.

Talking about how much he feels for the seniors who have now missed a bowl game for 2 years. Said he thinks either Turner Gill or Bo Pelini would be great coaches. Talking a lot about Gill and his connections to the program.

congrats on the win truman.... you have got to be fired up. daniel was incredible.

Thanks for the congrats. I am definately fired up. This is a once in a lifetime kind of thing for Mizzou, although I will hope we can continue to see more success.

I'm looking forward to Mizzou-West Virginia. That ought to be fun! Oklahoma will be tough, though...Stoops seems to bring out the best in big games (as opposed to our old coaching staff).

Good Luck!

:cheers

Kansas is overrated, Missouri's real test will be against Oklahoma.

I don't really believe they were overated at all. Of course the media will say they never faced any real challengers but then again, they never do their homework anyway. Mizzou's D really stepped it up a notch that game and showed the total package. Until that game, I was still suspect of Mizzou's defense. I think the Big XII championship game will be a heck of a shootout.

I will obviously root for Mizzou as I am tired of hearing all the crap about how weak the North division is.