Did anyone hear him bad mouthing KPTM for getting the story wrong that an announcement could come today? He's such an idiot! A few weeks ago he reported a rumor and ran with it and to my knowledge never apologized. I don't recall now what it was that he said, but he was acting like a crazy man when he heard it.

Did anyone hear him bad mouthing KPTM for getting the story wrong that an announcement could come today? He's such an idiot! A few weeks ago he reported a rumor and ran with it and to my knowledge never apologized. I don't recall now what it was that he said, but he was acting like a crazy man when he heard it.

That's why I don't listen to him or his lover Travis Justice

That's why I don't listen to him or his lover Travis Justice

Yes. Perrault and Justice are huge f&%ktards.

Actually he did apologize in the first 2 minutes of his next show.

I agree with some of what is said that some have problems with him because he is an outsider. I do not have a problem with this. I have a problem when he gets mad at a caller because they disagree with him and resorts to name calling. He called someone and idiot on Saturday during the nebraska/creighten post game show. This is not the first time this has happened. But it seems like the only time that this really happens is when someone disagrees with something to do with the bluejay basketball team.

I have stopped listening to him because of this but have started to listen again during the football season while in the car because I can not get 1620 where I live. I then catch 1620 on the podcast before bed.

Actually he did apologize in the first 2 minutes of his next show.

I agree with some of what is said that some have problems with him because he is an outsider. I do not have a problem with this. I have a problem when he gets mad at a caller because they disagree with him and resorts to name calling. He called someone and idiot on Saturday during the nebraska/creighten post game show. This is not the first time this has happened. But it seems like the only time that this really happens is when someone disagrees with something to do with the bluejay basketball team.

I have stopped listening to him because of this but have started to listen again during the football season while in the car because I can not get 1620 where I live. I then catch 1620 on the podcast before bed.

'yeah that'

I remember when he said Dana Altman leaving for Arkansas was a bigger story than when Frank Solich was fired.

I too could care less that he's ann outsider.