This may be my first post, but the info I received is golden. It looks like IBR was right all along.

If this is your first post, then how are you familiar with IBR? <_< I smell a conspiracy <_<

OOOOPPPS Matt beat me too it....maybe I should continue reading the whole thread instead of posting right off the bat. Sorry Mattbri17

The problem, you see, is that this is your first post, so you have no credibility on this board. If you had been posting here for years, and developed credibility, then some people might be more inclined to believe you.

WOW THAT'S A HIGH HORSE YOU ARE ON!

Sorry, that's life. I wouldn't expect anyone here to believe me if I posted such a rumor, since I have not developed any credibility for having inside information. If you were walking down the street and a stranger told you some inside information, would you believe it? I doubt it. It is no different on the internet.

This may be my first post, but the info I received is golden. It looks like IBR was right all along.

Can't go wrong with that logic: IBR was right, ergo all rumors will be right. On this note, I predict that Jessica Alba will appear on my doorstep tonight. Yes!!! Thanks, IBR!

Um Jessica Alba appeared on my doorstep last night. She was cold and naked, poor thing. I took her in, gave her a blanket and some hot chocolate and sent her on her way.

Can't go wrong with that logic: IBR was right, ergo all rumors will be right. On this note, I predict that Jessica Alba will appear on my doorstep tonight. Yes!!! Thanks, IBR!

Um Jessica Alba appeared on my doorstep last night. She was cold and naked, poor thing. I took her in, gave her a blanket and some hot chocolate and sent her on her way.

You overdressed her, you FOOL!! :)

I was able to speak to a few of the kids I know on the team. They are pretty tight lipped and only said that there will be an announcement later.

FWIW...I did find out yesterday morning that BP is going to be the new coach. All the details are needing to be hammered out b4 the announcement. Also there will be a PC later today to announce Pelini as new HC. This is why TO will be going on the recruiting trail Thurs and Friday to inform new recruits of the new coach, etc. I don't have the time for the PC, just that it will be today. The source I have has been spot on the past few month's w/regards to all that has gone down. I guess we'll see if his info is correct. :)

this is money in the bank. Bo Pelini is in.

Only if the top guys turn TO down. But I think he'll land a top guy.

:bonez

Why do you think Gill and Pelini are fallback guys?

simple- everyone knows they'd take the job if offered. If they were the best choices, one would already be hired and the interviews would be done.

TO's still interviewing because THERE ARE BETTER CHOICES out there. If grobe, johnson, kelly turn him down...

He can always fallback to TG or Bo.

WIN - WIN situation, if he lands a top guy-- everyone is happy, if he can't.... and TG or BO get hired-- same thing!!

:woo:woo:woo:woo

Damn, if that happens again, CALL ME!! I'd like to help.