we'll just wait and see.

The problem, you see, is that this is your first post, so you have no credibility on this board. If you had been posting here for years, and developed credibility, then some people might be more inclined to believe you. Since this is your first post, most people are going to ask for some information about your sources before they give you any credence. Unless you are willing and able to provide that information, most people just treat this like the 99 other first posts made on this board.

Best case scenario, you are absolutely right, but can't or won't prove it. Worst case scenario, you are just a troll. How are we to know the difference?

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

"Money in the bank." "Golden." RRRRiiigght.

...and do you have any stock tips?

It may be Bo and if TO is interviewing 5 you have a 1 in 5 chance of being right.

What this all comes down to is this is what we do when we don't have a Bowl to look forward to. If there are outsiders or new posters out there who think this is lame well excuse us we haven't had a lot of practice in the last 40 years.

I'd say better than starting your posts with "this is money in the bank" try "I'd like to see this happen" and then say why.

JMO

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

This may be my first post, but the info I received is golden. It looks like IBR was right all along.

Can't go wrong with that logic: IBR was right, ergo all rumors will be right. On this note, I predict that Jessica Alba will appear on my doorstep tonight. Yes!!! Thanks, IBR!

Hey, she's supposed to be on her way over here with Eva Mendes.....