How many times have you changed your mind about who you want to coach??

honestly, i have not changed my mind at all, because i have never decided on who i want as HC at NU. the reason for this is because Tom Osbourne is not asking, has not asked, and will not ask who i would want as HC.

so anyone that has made up there minds on any certian individual might most likely get disappointed.

i trust TO and know that he will choose the right person for the program and will support that coach until TO or the next AD says it is time for another (which i hope will be a long time)

With the list of canidates that we have (Grobe, Gill, Pelini, Kelly, Johnson?), I would be okay with any of these guys...though Gill, Pelini, and Kelly would be my favorites. I cannot how many times I have wavered on who I think should be hired.

I am ok with all of the legit options I have heard mentioned. I havent changed my mind on who I want to be our AD, and thats all that matters

I would be happy with Gill, Pelini, or Kelly, but I have to admit I get the most excited thinking about the real longshot guys like Cowher or Rodriguez.

Cowher isn't a longshot, he's a no-shot...in fact we have a better chance of landing the made-up, mutated Turbo Gillini than we do Bill Cowher.