What if Pelini can't turn it around?

He will be given every opportunity, but what if he is a BUST? He will have to recruit like crazy, and he isn't known a master/great recruiter, he has just coahed at top programs. NU is gonna have to get some skill players to hang with the Maclins and Crabtrees and Jamal Charles of the Big 12. I think TO is being pressured to hire a defensive coach, but loads of teams play great defense with former OC as HCs, Georgia, Ohio State... He just has to get a great staff. I just think NU is making a BIG mistake!

Why couldn't this have gone into one of the other 300 Pelini threads? Why in the world did you think you needed to start a new thread just to ask this question?

you are always rippin these random posts.

i love it, put em in their place

The way I see it, if it's OK for everyone and their brother to muck up this forum with whatever blather they want to post, then it should be equally OK for me to tell them I think they're twits.

If one is OK, the other should be OK too. No?

Why couldn't this have gone into one of the other 300 Pelini threads? Why in the world did you think you needed to start a new thread just to ask this question?

The way I see it, if it's OK for everyone and their brother to muck up this forum with whatever blather they want to post, then it should be equally OK for me to tell them I think they're twits.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

You are so right knapplc.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

OK, I figure knapplc must be a girl and it's that time of month, or he got fired this morning or he wrecked his new car. Lighten up, Bud, and just roll with the rumors. They're fun!

And, to answer the thread's creator's question, he will be given 4 or 5 years to get things going and grow into the hearts of Husker fans everywhere or we'll be doing this all over again.

knapplc....dude you are so negative....you really need to chill! And yes this IS my first post, I just couldn't read another post of your dribble without making my statement. Flame me all you want I could give a s&*t. I really think you need to get laid or something.

OK, I figure knappic must be a girl and it's that time of month, or he got fired this morning or he wrecked his new car. Lighten up, Bud, and just roll with the rumors. They're fun!

And, to answer the thread's creator's question, he will be given 4 or 5 years to get things going and grow into the hearts of Husker fans everywhere or we'll be doing this all over again.

It's knappLc, not knappIc. :)

I guess I'll just join in the fun, too.

He will be given every opportunity, but what if he is a BUST? He will have to recruit like crazy, and he isn't known a master/great recruiter, he has just coahed at top programs. NU is gonna have to get some skill players to hang with the Maclins and Crabtrees and Jamal Charles of the Big 12. I think TO is being pressured to hire a defensive coach, but loads of teams play great defense with former OC as HCs, Georgia, Ohio State... He just has to get a great staff. I just think NU is making a BIG mistake!

The same question can be posed about any of the other coaches. We just to have to understand we're taking our chances no matter who Osborne hires

Can someone give this guy a broken record? Or maybe someone beating a dead horse? This is like the 800th different thread he's created bashing Pelini isn't it? Get over it. Osborne doesn't care what you think of Pelini, as you're quite obviously in a minority thinking he's going to be terrible, and I have to imagine people here are sick of your constant threads bashing him. These are worse than the "sharing a stall with Jim Grobe" threads.

Can someone give this guy a broken record? Or maybe someone beating a dead horse? This is like the 800th different thread he's created bashing Pelini isn't it? Get over it. Osborne doesn't care what you think of Pelini, as you're quite obviously in a minority thinking he's going to be terrible, and I have to imagine people here are sick of your constant threads bashing him. These are worse than the "sharing a stall with Jim Grobe" threads.

Me or the original poster? :blink:

I think he was talking about rkuhasdfahsedh7

Not you, the original hufu dude.

Not you, the original hufu dude.

Ahhh...cool. Just wanted to make sure cuz I'm neither Pro or Anti_______ (insert coaches name here).