OK what about this?

Now I could've started this by saying "my brothers nephew cousins uncle is a janitor in the AD office and they ran into him at Shakers in Waverly" but some of Knappl theories had me thinking......could we actually get a Kelly/Grobe/Johnson as HC and Gill as OC and Pelini as DC? Turner is next in line I think for HC in the future and if Pelini is having authority issues or not a lot of offers, hes going to have to make a move for DC right now. COuld you just imagine any of thses scenarios? I just have a sneaking suspicion DR Tom is going to blow us away when the announcement comes!!!

Man, I think I just multiple Bogasm'ed haha

Scott

Now I could've started this by saying "my brothers nephew cousins uncle is a janitor in the AD office and they ran into him at Shakers in Waverly" but some of Knappl theories had me thinking......could we actually get a Kelly/Grobe/Johnson as HC and Gill as OC and Pelini as DC? Turner is next in line I think for HC in the future and if Pelini is having authority issues or not a lot of offers, hes going to have to make a move for DC right now. COuld you just imagine any of thses scenarios? I just have a sneaking suspicion DR Tom is going to blow us away when the announcement comes!!!

Scott

or it will make us cringe for having known all along and being kept in the dark until they felt they were ready to announce it.

Scott

This idea is so ridiculous on so many levels.

Scott

This idea is so ridiculous on so many levels.

Yeah, I dont think a multiple bogasm is possible. If it is, he may need a new shirt.

Now I could've started this by saying "my brothers nephew cousins uncle is a janitor in the AD office and they ran into him at Shakers in Waverly"

It would have made your post better, trust me. A friend or relative reference is always the best option in starting a thread in Rumorville.

but some of Knappl theories had me thinking......

I can't stress enough how dangerous I think this is. Whether I'm being Mr. Jerkypants or Mr. Rumormonger, I think it's best to just ignore what I write. :)

Now I could've started this by saying "my brothers nephew cousins uncle is a janitor in the AD office and they ran into him at Shakers in Waverly"

It would have made your post better, trust me. A friend or relative reference is always the best option in starting a thread in Rumorville.

I can't stress enough how dangerous I think this is. Whether I'm being Mr. Jerkypants or Mr. Rumormonger, I think it's best to just ignore what I write. :)

yeah, because you're dumb...lol. (tongue in cheek)

yeah, because you're dumb...lol. (tongue in cheek)

You know how I know you're dumb? Because you don't capitalize the Y in "yeah."

Sort of a take-off from 40 Year Old Virgin.

See? I'm hip!

i'm not actually dumb. i just type this way on forums because i don't care. it doesn't reflect on my term papers or professional letters, etc.

or i do it because i want to hide my intelligence from the illuminati.

or i'm dumb.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Thou art too hard on thy self 'knapplc'.

...T_O_B

:):):):):):):):):):):):)