Coaching Rumors Better than a Bowl?

This is just a survey question I thought of while writing about TO telling recruits who the next coach will be...

Do you think the hoopla about the coaching hunt is better entertainment than the likely azz whooping we would have taken if we had gone to a bowl? The Gallup Poll should take a survey on this!

This is just a survey question I thought of while writing about TO telling recruits who the next coach will be...

Do you think the hoopla about the coaching hunt is better entertainment than the likely azz whooping we would have taken if we had gone to a bowl? The Gallup Poll should take a survey on this!

You could have made a poll in your post, you know. There are controls on top of the posting window. :thumbs

And I would prefer a bowl to the rumors.

You could have made a poll in your post, you know. There are controls on top of the posting window. :thumbs

And I would prefer a bowl to the rumors.

Pardon my technophobia but I dont see how to do that... I guess I need to study the board a bit more to see how its done.

A bowl game would be far better, assuming the coach for the bowl game wasn't Bill Callahan.

When you click on "new topic" you get the posting page. First thing is Topic Title, then Topic Description, and right after that is the Poll Options section. You have to click on the link that says "Click here to manage this topic's poll" to open it up.

Then you make your poll and the world is your oyster.