What happens to rumorville

By the way, I hope your wife's info about a coach from the east means Buffalo. :)

The more I think about it, the more I wonder why a direction was named in the first place. I get that NETV would know about a press conference, that's easy.

But why would they know "it's a coach from back east?" That sounds a little suspicious to me. So I don't know now. Maybe she's just pulling my leg. She doesn't read this board so I don't think she's messing with me because of the "my uncle the booster" threads, but she could just be messing around, or someone could be messing around with her.

Who knows.

I guess we'll find out Monday.

By the way, I hope your wife's info about a coach from the east means Buffalo. :)

The more I think about it, the more I wonder why a direction was named in the first place. I get that NETV would know about a press conference, that's easy.

But why would they know "it's a coach from back east?" That sounds a little suspicious to me. So I don't know now. Maybe she's just pulling my leg. She doesn't read this board so I don't think she's messing with me because of the "my uncle the booster" threads, but she could just be messing around, or someone could be messing around with her.

Who knows.

I guess we'll find out Monday.

Did NET air the news conference when Callahan was fired? I watched on one of the Omaha stations.

Did NET air the news conference when Callahan was fired? I watched on one of the Omaha stations.

I don't think so, but they make documentaries for all the athletic teams. There's a pretty cool documentary about the Volleyball team coming out in the next couple of weeks that the wife says I "have to" watch.

So they don't air pressers, but they record them.

No, it's the idiots in the other threads who don't have a sense of humor.

He doesn't actually have any info from his wife.

Do too. And you're going to have to eat a big ole' heaping plate of crow when that presser happens.