What happens to rumorville

:lol::lol::lol:

For those who are worried about not having any rumors after a new coach is hired. I just heard from a source close to the team, that divulged this only if I promised to keep her name secret, that the women's volley ball team will soon replace their uniform shorts with shorts more in the style of the basketball team.

...T_O_B

:lol::lol::lol:

For those who are worried about not having any rumors after a new coach is hired. I just heard from a source close to the team, that divulged this only if I promised to keep her name secret, that the women's volley ball team will soon replace their uniform shorts with shorts more in the style of the basketball team.

...T_O_B

I think my world would end if this was true.

cant wait till Monday. If it happens I will give u and ur wife all the

credit in the world

Why her? I'M the one who told you guys! She gets NO glory! ! ! ! !!! ! !

:)

:laughpound

She gets all the glory she puts up with you!

Well, she should be made a saint after her passing for all the trouble she has put with me over the years. That is true.

And husker B-rent - I see what you did there. :)

What will happen to glorious rumorville once the new head coach is announced?

I will miss all the rumors :sarcasm

You will just have the typical "I told ya so" turds. You know the one's that have been signing in under 5 different user names predicting "their source has related to them" that Coach XXX will be the next HC. Hell, With all the different BS rumors, some are bound to get guess right!

:lol: Riiiiiiiight me too!

NOT. We needed this area for discussion, but some of the stuff people come up with on here just pisses me off and I click out as soon as I come upon the BS. Some people on here need to get real.

You will just have the typical "I told ya so" turds. You know the one's that have been signing in under 5 different user names predicting "their source has related to them" that Coach XXX will be the next HC. Hell, With all the different BS rumors, some are bound to get guess right!

You're predicting that IBR is coming back then?

You're predicting that IBR is coming back then?

I suspect IBR is here under a different name. It would be interesting to see what happens. We probably won't see him under IBR unless Bo is named HC.