QB Depth??

I guess it is up to you, if you want to have your voice and opinion heard, then speak up. If you dont mind seeing the entire program destroyed, then sit back and take it, the choice is yours.

I have my voice heard 6 Saturdays a year chanting GO BIG RED inside Memorial Stadium. Sorry to break tthe news to you but fiesteve.com and crap like this isn't going to get him fired. Not gonna happen. Stay strong my opressed husker brother.

[

I guess if you are a spineless, gutless, p---y, you will just sit back and get kicked in the gut, but Im not gonna take it.

I guess it is up to you, if you want to have your voice and opinion heard, then speak up. If you dont mind seeing the entire program destroyed, then sit back and take it, the choice is yours.

I watched the program get close to being destroyed. I watched Frank not bring in talent, use TO's talent to win Big XII North titles and get to 1 championship game, and then when TO's players were gone fall to mediocrity at best. We were a decent 10-3 team last year that got CRUSHED when we went against real teams like Texas and Kansas State. Now we have kids turning down USC, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, and all the other big hitters (a freaking QB turning down Marshall!!!) to come here and renew the glory days. And the pu$$ies that know they aren't getting onto the field next year because they have DII talent are going where they belong, which is not on the NU sideline! Injuries decimated an old Raider team last year, and the losing affected some veteran crybabies so a handful turned against their coach. But I'll take John Parella's word over yours formerfan when he backs Callahan, because he was here for the good times, he knows what being a Husker is all about, and he was coached by our coach To me, that's a bit more credibility than me, you, or anyone else on this board really has.

[

I guess if you are a spineless, gutless, p---y, you will just sit back and get kicked in the gut, but Im not gonna take it.

I watched the program get close to being destroyed. I watched Frank not bring in talent, use TO's talent to win Big XII North titles and get to 1 championship game, and then when TO's players were gone fall to mediocrity at best. We were a decent 10-3 team last year that got CRUSHED when we went against real teams like Texas and Kansas State. Now we have kids turning down USC, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, and all the other big hitters (a freaking QB turning down Marshall!!!) to come here and renew the glory days. And the pu$$ies that know they aren't getting onto the field next year because they have DII talent are going where they belong, which is not on the NU sideline! Injuries decimated an old Raider team last year, and the losing affected some veteran crybabies so a handful turned against their coach. But I'll take John Parella's word over yours formerfan when he backs Callahan, because he was here for the good times, he knows what being a Husker is all about, and he was coached by our coach To me, that's a bit more credibility than me, you, or anyone else on this board really has.

Dude you hit the nail on the head. Nicely done.

[

I believe it was Adam Treu that backed Callahan, but I agree with what you said hoya.

As far as this "woe is me...rah rah rah, I hate everything now, I used to be this big fan and everything is garbage now, if you support the team you are a sheep and a spineless pu$$y." Can it, it's pathetic. I read such passionate sad cries of foul by someone who is a "former fan" that it makes me wonder if you are Andy Birkel. If he is the type of player and you are the type of fan Nebraska is losing, then I say "so long." If you walk around all day with a chip on your shoulder, then I really feel sorry for who you come into contact with for having to put up with it.

• 4 weeks later...