Espn Rumor Central

Espn is saying that osborne has settled on Pelini heres the link

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3131855

i never believe espn because they all seem to be former ohio state alumns.

They're just guessing. The same can be said about Paul Johnson who can't be interviewed until after the Army-Navy game Saturday.

I do think the logic leads one to conclude it is either Pelini or Johnson. It would be nice if T.O. could bring Turner back as OC too but I think that is a long shot.

I think the decision is already made. Why else would TO go out recruiting the next couple of days if more work had to be done on the coaching search. Not saying that saving this recruiting class isn't important, but right now the coaching search would be higher up in my opinion.

They're just guessing. The same can be said about Paul Johnson who can't be interviewed until after the Army-Navy game Saturday.

I do think the logic leads one to conclude it is either Pelini or Johnson. It would be nice if T.O. could bring Turner back as OC too but I think that is a long shot.

What a cute dog!!!

they are purely guessing at this point, aided by a speculative time line. they don't know sh#t!

whoever TO picks, i will throw my support behind the new coach, unlike some others who have already established a vendetta of sorts...good luck to the new coach, whomever he may be.

I assume by "Ohio St." you mean Syracuse? But I agree that we can take their rumors with the grain of salt that we do the rumors posted here. But it is interesting that almost everyone seems to be pointing their finger toward Pelini (including Sipple and Bishop).

:madash Ahem At the risk of repeating myself I will say this again. :rant

:boxosoap The same brilliant knobs from ESPN that say Pelini was out were the some ones that said Gill & Pelini were the top 2 choices after they said Pelini was out -- from their inside sources.

To ESPN shut the **** up - to anyone else - I would not beleive a thing they say unless you hear it from the person themselves. ESPN, CNN, FOX WHOEVER :nutzSHUT UP ALREADY

Until Ozz calls the press conference and says who the coach is - that's when we will know. Honestly folks he ain't said anything to anybody who really knows so any ESPN source ain't nuthin but what they read on these boards. dedhoarse

I said this in a post a little bit ago I hope ALL of this coaching cap ends soon so all of the schools invovled can get back to life as normal or as normal as it is at each school.

Now then I need a cool one :cheers:corndance:corndance:corndance:thumbs

I think we all need to take a deep breath. ESPN has this shown on their RUMOR CENTRAL page. It is not like Chris Berman has this as Sportscenter top story.

Breathe deeply!!!!

Tom Osborne is in control. No one cares more or knows more about Cornhusker football. He will get the best man for the job in his time.

Breathe deeply!!!!

Well that matches up with what my source who has been very reliable in the past is saying. So it will probably be Bo, if its not I'll be surprised because my source has been consistently right about everything.

At this point the only source I will trust is TO at the press conference announcing/introducing the new HC. All other sources are suspect.

My personal choice is still Turner. But I will support whoever TO names.

:restore