Will Cosgrove ever coach again at a high level?

hskrdedhed

To be honest, I really don't care.

I wasnt posting this because I am worried about him. I just cant imagine him coaching again is all.

Wasn't trying to pick on you man. I just honestly don't care. I'm one of those that wants this era behind us as soon as possible. I'm not even going to think about what happens to any of Callahan's staff once they're gone.

To be honest, I really don't care.

I wasnt posting this because I am worried about him. I just cant imagine him coaching again is all.

Wasn't trying to pick on you man. I just honestly don't care. I'm one of those that wants this era behind us as soon as possible. I'm not even going to think about what happens to any of Callahan's staff once they're gone.

Its all good. I didnt think you were. I just wanted to make sure you knew that I wasnt losing any sleep over what happens to Cosgrove.

Kevin "Career Day" Cosgrove should never be allowed on the sidelines again, except to cheer on his son. The following needs to be done for the sake of solid tackling, gang tackling, sacks, TFL, interceptions, etc, for defenses everywhere. HUSKER MAN LAW.

P.S. He sucks, but I do feel bad for the crap his family had to go through because of this.

By next fall he will be on a D1 staff or a position coach in the NFL.

Craig Bohl was terrible and he is now a coach for the #1 D1AA team in the land. Also if some High School coach can land a HC job at North Texas Coz will find employment.

Exactly....that's what I was thinking. Who knows? Maybe cosgrove will move down a division and be a HC...or up to the pros and be a LB coach.