In 10 hours!!!!!

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Cruise ships have bars every 25 feet. If you don't have fun you are doing something wrong. He and his family will be treated better than they have ever been treated by the entire cruise staff. These people WANT you to come back andI garuntee when they finally disembark they will want to go again.

...T_O_B

:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo:woo

Cruise ships have bars every 25 feet. If you don't have fun you are doing something wrong. He and his family will be treated better than they have ever been treated by the entire cruise staff. These people WANT you to come back andI garuntee when they finally disembark they will want to go again.

...T_O_B

unless he catches that virus that has been hitting cruise ships lately

...T_O_B

unless he catches that virus that has been hitting cruise ships lately

The cure for the virus is alcohol in mass quantities, followed by watching girls in thongs sunning themselves and not being caught by your wife.

...T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:wasted:cheers:cheers:wasted:cheers:cheers

Well I got back late late late last night. We had a fantastic time and spent way to much money. Everything was going good until we flew into O'Hare last night and had our flight get cancelled. Then we had to wait for the 9:20pm flight and then it got delayed until just after 11:00. So I spent about 9 hours in O'Hare's airport wondering if I was ever going to get home. So we get back and imagine my surprise when I find out the damn airline lost not 1 not 2, but all 4 of our bags! Don't fly with American because they are nothing, but rude a$$holes! :madash

Yeah they delivered our luggage around 2:00pm so at least we got it. I don't start my new job until the 26th and I finished everything up today. I can't wait!!!!! Going on about the cruise:

Puerto Rico: We did a rainforest tour here and it was okay, but like Jamaica I will never return to Puerto Rico. It is a $hit hole to be nice. I could care less if it would sink into the ocean.

St. Thomas: I loved St. Thomas and I thought it was really nice. People weren't pushy there and the island was more Americanized than any place else so it felt really nice there. We parasailed here so I was nervous as hell since I don't like heights. I will post some pictures when I get more time.

St. Maarten: The dutch side is crappy, but the french side is very nice! We did a tree top canopy tour where you zipline through the trees. We had a great time here as well and would return, but only to the french side of the island.

Tortola: This island was nice if you want to snorkel or dive and that's it. If you want to shop it's really not the place to go considering it is still underveloped compared to a St. Thomas. I would return here again though, because from the ship we could see about a dozen different islands off in the distance and the views were fantastic!

Nassau: This place finishes just below Puerto Rico for me. It was dirty and there was trash everywhere! The people are kinda pushy when they want you to buy something and won't budge on their prices.

Royal Carribean International Cruise Line: I've been on two other cruises which were through Carnival. Carnival is more of a party ship, has better entertainment, and better food. The staff isn't as friendly though in my opinion. Royal Carribean has a much more polite crowd and it is way more subdued than Carnival and the staff is outstanding. The food is just a touch below Carnival's and the entertainment is a little bit worse, but overall it is a nice cruise line.

I like Royal Carribean a little bit better, but the wife likes Carnival better.

St. Maarten: The dutch side is crappy, but the french side is very nice! We did a tree top canopy tour where you zipline through the trees. We had a great time here as well and would return, but only to the french side of the island.

Hey, next time take me with you. We could take over the French side.

All we'd have to do is say, "Hey, we're taking this place.", and they'd surrender it to us. Real simple.

Oh, and welcome back, bro. :thumbs

We have gone on the Royal Carribean too. Always heard the Carnival was more of a "party boat" though. I agree about Nassau. The minute we got off the ship, they were trying to sell their crap and wanting to braid my hair!

The first cruise we went on was 9/11! (It was our 25th anniversary.) We had just docked in the Bahamas and we heard the news about the Towers. Kind of put a damper on things, and we were eager to get home. It rained the rest of the trip too.

The food is always great! One of my favorites is the Midnight Chocolate Buffet! Anyway......welcome back.