Does Paul Johnson really have an interview

It hasn't been talked about on the board for a day or so, but does PJ REALLY have an interview this weekend, or is this just another "Rumor".... They mentioned it on 1620 the zone today, but Kugler "wants" PJ to coach, so I was not sure if the interview is truth or those guy's jokingly bs....

Just looking for info.....

And, if PJ REALLY does have an interview, then what does this mean. I have a hard time believing that TO would bring a man in and waste everyone's time if BP or TG have already agreed or been offered.... if there is no confirmation of this "interview", then I think decision is made, but if interview is confirmed by a reliable source (no knapplc, not your step-sister's cousin), I think it is still up in the air....

It hasn't been talked about on the board for a day or so, but does PJ REALLY have an interview this weekend, or is this just another "Rumor".... They mentioned it on 1620 the zone today, but Kugler "wants" PJ to coach, so I was not sure if the interview is truth or those guy's jokingly bs....

And, if PJ REALLY does have an interview, then what does this mean. I have a hard time believing that TO would bring a man in and waste everyone's time if BP or TG have already agreed or been offered.... if there is no confirmation of this "interview", then I think decision is made, but if interview is confirmed by a reliable source (no knapplc, not your step-sister's cousin), I think it is still up in the air....

Johnson reportedly accepted the SMU job.

http://www.fanblogs.com/smu/007356.php

Johnson reportedly accepted the SMU job.

http://www.fanblogs.com/smu/007356.php

That's not precisely what's being reported. The blog cites CBSports.com. LINK. That article is a bit less than certain.

Not saying it won't happen, but so far the reporting is that he's the leading candidate, and an announcement could come early next week. That's precisely what's been reported in the media about the coaching candidates for just about every school with an opening - including Nebraska.

Well, if the links are correct, I would venture to say that TO has already made up his mind.......

I truly trust TO, but I will be pissed if somehow SMU cracks the top 15-25 within the next 4-5 years, and we didn't give this guy a look......