I Honestly Believe This

I truly believe that its Gill for Head Coach and Bo will be Assistant Coach. I believe that tom has weighed in on this. As Individuals they have flaws. To little coaching experience, not enough fire. But together they mount a formitable force. TO knows this and believes that this system will work. Gill Has been a proven assistant coach and now a Head coach for a couple years. What makes him any different then any other assistant coach that was handed the reins of a major program. Pelini has coached blackshirt defence at nebraska and brought it back to respectable measures and is a fan favorate. On top of that is the dc to one of the best teams in the country. With TO as AD for the time being he will be able to help the unseasoned coaches if they should need any. It makes sence to me. If you are looking to make a turn around, I mean a huge turnaround. Why not do both. What would that do to the rest of the country when these 2 names have been thrown around for a month and TO is like. Were Nebraska and well take em both.

In not throwing this out for kicks or to stir the pot. If Someone really wanted to show what this team is all about. If they wanted to show what we can do then y not do everything you can to get the most dynamite staff on your rebuilding year.

Think about it.

ben

I truly believe that its Gill for Head Coach and Bo will be Assistant Coach. I believe that tom has weighed in on this. As Individuals they have flaws. To little coaching experience, not enough fire. But together they mount a formitable force. TO knows this and believes that this system will work. Gill Has been a proven assistant coach and now a Head coach for a couple years. What makes him any different then any other assistant coach that was handed the reins of a major program. Pelini has coached blackshirt defence at nebraska and brought it back to respectable measures and is a fan favorate. On top of that is the dc to one of the best teams in the country. With TO as AD for the time being he will be able to help the unseasoned coaches if they should need any. It makes sence to me. If you are looking to make a turn around, I mean a huge turnaround. Why not do both. What would that do to the rest of the country when these 2 names have been thrown around for a month and TO is like. Were Nebraska and well take em both.

In not throwing this out for kicks or to stir the pot. If Someone really wanted to show what this team is all about. If they wanted to show what we can do then y not do everything you can to get the most dynamite staff on your rebuilding year.

Think about it.

ben

As far as Pelini being an assistant coach, I've addressed this in another thread, but here goes...

Can you really see a guy like Pelini taking a DC job at a school that had turned him down not once, but twice for the head coaching position? No way. If Bo doesn't land a head coaching job this year, and is forced to leave LSU, I can't see him coming here as an assistant. He's got too much pride, and would pretty much have a 'f#*k you' attitude towards us if we pass him over as coach for a second time.

As far as Pelini being an assistant coach, I've addressed this in another thread, but here goes...

Can you really see a guy like Pelini taking a DC job at a school that had turned him down not once, but twice for the head coaching position? No way. If Bo doesn't land a head coaching job this year, and is forced to leave LSU, I can't see him coming here as an assistant. He's got too much pride, and would pretty much have a 'f#*k you' attitude towards us if we pass him over as coach for a second time.

Its his parish, man. The parish is what would draw him back. Never underestimate the power of family and God.

Its his parish, man. The parish is what would draw him back. Never underestimate the power of family and God.

Hmm, in that case, Notre Dame and Oral Roberts should be perennial powers, eh?

What's going to happen when Ozz calls the press conference is he will step up to the mike and say "I am stepping down as head coach" after a round of laughs he will say "Now given that and as Interum AD I would like to introduce __________ insert name here as the new head coach of UNL :lol: "

To quote a phrase - YOu heard it here first :woo:woo

Oh that's right, the parish. The parish and the wonderful Lincoln Public School system which Bo's wife is supposedly so enamored with.

I don't think LSU will keep Pelini whether Miles stays or goes. He could be an assistant and DC at Nebraska just to make sure he has a job if he knows he's out at LSU. But with saying that, I think it's highly unlikely that Gill and BP will be here....

Again, I just can't imagine Bo taking any other job here besides head coach, regardless of the circumstance.