Figured out reason for Franks bad luck

MVPujols

I am not even joking here. I went back and watched all of the tunnel walks i have (the ones Frank is in) and he DID NOT touch the lucky horseshoe when he came out of the tunnel. This led to some questionable coaching and eventually to his (classless) firing.

i don't think the horseshoe would have worked of callahan even if he dropped it down his shorts and ran around the sidelines with it.

I am not even joking here. I went back and watched all of the tunnel walks i have (the ones Frank is in) and he DID NOT touch the lucky horseshoe when he came out of the tunnel. This led to some questionable coaching and eventually to his (classless) firing.

i don't think the horseshoe would have worked of callahan even if he dropped it down his shorts and ran around the sidelines with it.

Do you know something about Callahan and Solich we don't? :corndance

Yep, it all has to stem from not touching a horseshoe. Great work! :sarcasm

Yep, it all has to stem from not touching a horseshoe. Great work! :sarcasm

Yes. It has to be that. What else could it be? I mean, Frank was TOs hand picked successor so there is no way he would fail like that. :sarcasm

That's what that was. I just thought he had an "accident" after he did everything right, and had another 70 rung up on him. I don't think we'll need that back. He can keep it as a souvenir for a job not done.