2008 Colorado game

husker76

Probably becuase ABC no longer thinks we are worthy enough to gurantee our TV spot.

Well, it's not like it's any kind of a rivalry game... :woo

Ya'll have the only team that doesn't have a rivalry with someone.

Thank You Big XII.

It wouldn't matter anyhow it would be a one sided rivalry like you all claim it is with Colorado. OU's rival is and will be Texas no matter who else they play. That game is now life and death between the two schools if it wasn't ever before.

Does anyone know why on Huskerpedia it says either the 28th or 29th?? Are they thinking of moving that game to Saturday??

http://www.huskerpedia.com/games/2008/colo08.html

It's been listed on the schedule as either Friday or Saturday for a number of years.........

There's been some talk in the past year that ABC might move the NU-CU game to the Saturday line-up in the near future. It might happen in '09 because neither Nebraska or Colorado have an off week prior to the NU-CU game.

For those wondering, I've moved all the off-topic posts in this thread to a thread in the Woodshed. Continue it there, if you must. LINK

And please stay on topic.

Sorry bout that. You know how I get. I recently stopped smoking and drinking , so i'm a bit on edge.

OU and OSU and also TX and A&M claim their rivalries would draw more viewers on Friday and the Big XII has it under consideration to move one of those matchups to Friday.

For those wondering, I've moved all the off-topic posts in this thread to a thread in the Woodshed. Continue it there, if you must. LINK

Sorry bout that. You know how I get. I recently stopped smoking and drinking , so i'm a bit on edge.

OU and OSU and also TX and A&M claim their rivalries would draw more viewers on Friday and the Big XII has it under consideration to move one of those matchups to Friday.

It was OU, until the Big 8 changed to the Big XII. It still is OU in a sense, at least a lot more than colorado.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

First the Big 12 F---s up NU vr OU (no offence BB and sCrUm, I ready to accept the new rivalry thing and move on) and now they are thinking of F---in' us again. I say dump the Texas schools and go back to the Big Eight. After all they needed us more than we needed them.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez