need a good husker related dog name

Joe

so i had a black lab when i was a kid, named husker. my wife is on her way home with a new black lab pup and i cant name him husker, or herbie. ive had both already. just looking for suggestions. thanks in advance for any help. ill post pics later if anyone is interested.

so i had a black lab when i was a kid, named husker. my wife is on her way home with a new black lab pup and i cant name him husker, or herbie. ive had both already. just looking for suggestions. thanks in advance for any help. ill post pics later if anyone is interested.

There are some good names of former players to choose from. You could name the pup Rimington. It has a certain ring to it. While I'm on the R's, Rathman or Ruud would be others to consider. Berringer is another one

that has a good sound to it and that was a Husker that really was someone to look up to. Depends on the personality of the pup. Good luck.

There are some good names of former players to choose from. You could name the pup Rimington. It has a certain ring to it. While I'm on the R's, Rathman or Ruud would be others to consider. Berringer is another one

that has a good sound to it and that was a Husker that really was someone to look up to. Depends on the personality of the pup. Good luck.

If you're looking for a pit bull name, Lawrence Phillips, Abdul Muhammed, Scott Baldwin, CHristian Peter, etc

Probably want to stay away from a dog named Bohl, although it fits for a "dog", or Solich or Pedersen

Hey how about a dog named Callahan or Cosgrove if you have a stray

If you had a lab when you were a kid then what better name now than "LYLE"