This is kind of like the "Good ol' Boys" network.....I LOVE IT!!!! It is going to be interesting to see who will roaming around the campus/offices over the next few months and into next season. Hopefully some of those who felt very disrespected by Pud and BC will come back and have a positive experience/view of NU again.

Hey, can you get rid of Pud's pic? He really is history for us now.

Kind of like the question asked of Watson - what qualifications does Trev have for this job?

I like Trev and I really respect him for leaving ESPN if the rumor I heard regarding why he left was true, but that and his career here doesn't make him qualified for the gig.

Aside from being a good guy and family, why would we want him?

Why did Trev leave ESPN? Journalistic integrity haha Could he be coming back as some kind of position coach?

Scott

BO KNOWS!!!!!!!!

:bonez

Why did Trev leave ESPN? Journalistic integrity haha Could he be coming back as some kind of position coach?

the *RUMOR* is that mark may and his ilk were getting tired of being owned by trev. gradually, they were pushing trev toward the door by giving him less and less airtime.

that's the rumor anyhow.

the *RUMOR* is that mark may and his ilk were getting tired of being owned by trev. gradually, they were pushing trev toward the door by giving him less and less airtime.

that's the rumor anyhow.

That is exactly the rumor I heard, combined with Trev's disgust at the McDonald's mentality of ESPN.

that's the rumor anyhow.

That is exactly the rumor I heard, combined with Trev's disgust at the McDonald's mentality of ESPN.

And the fact they're a joke of a sports network who obviously hate the Huskers. ON SPorts Center last night, Pelini hire wasn't announced till 1:17 into 1:30 telecast and even then they said Pelini may coach NC game HUH??????????

Scott