LSU has already lost the NC.

husker_fan

Well since Bo Pelini is the new Nebraska coach, i don't think LSU will win over Ohio State. Why? You just can't replace a DC at the end of the year and expect same results. Especially one who gets fiery on the sidelines as Bo does. Since most people knew Bo was gonna leave they should've given Oklahoma a shot at playing for the NC instead. Remember when USC whipped Oklahoma. Yeah some of his coordinators left before the final game. LSU's D won't be the same and won't play like it. They sure as hell better hope that whoever they get to replace Bo is half as good as Bo.

LSU's D might not be the same without him, but...

LSU is essentially playing a home game and that could give them the edge they need.

yeah but still, when you have someone leave that has been with you all season the players may get a little down. I could see them winning it if they had Bo but w/o him kinda hard to pick them.

Haven't you figured out yet Bo may be on the sidelines in the NC game?

lol. no he won't. He has to spend time to get his staff together which must be done now and recruiting.

Looks like Husker_fan needs to insert foot into mouth...

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10512028

Too bad you didn't have the balls to post before it came out plus it only shows that T.O. is the only AD in the country to get it.

lol. no he won't. He has to spend time to get his staff together which must be done now and recruiting.

Too bad you didn't have the balls to post before it came out plus it only shows that T.O. is the only AD in the country to get it.

That makes no sense. How can I predict the future and know he's going to coach or not and that an article is going to come out and prove you wrong? It looks like your attempt of predicting the future went wrong, :rollin . I was just showing you a story that proved your "lol, no he won't...." comment was wrong and that at the time you seemed to think who ever was arguing otherwise was an idiot. Well sir, you are the idiot.

That makes no sense. How can I predict the future and know he's going to coach or not and that an article is going to come out and prove you wrong? It looks like your attempt of predicting the future went wrong, :rollin . I was just showing you a story that proved your "lol, no he won't...." comment was wrong and that at the time you seemed to think who ever was arguing otherwise was an idiot. Well sir, you are the idiot.

Oh man, i will lay it out for you:

1. when a coordinator is hired as a head coach for another job they more than often don't go back to their old team for the bowl game.

2. this post had been up at least a day and a half and you did not post so when you also had the same view or none and when you did post to stick it to me.

3. Yes Bo will now be the D coordinator on the sidelines but the article also hinted at that if nothing comes up.

4. No i don't think they are an idiot it's just that they had no other reason why he would be back other than saying he would be back on the sidelines and i wanted to know why they thought differently.

5. don't take internet forums too seriously.

Oh man, i will lay it out for you:

1. when a coordinator is hired as a head coach for another job they more than often don't go back to their old team for the bowl game.

2. this post had been up at least a day and a half and you did not post so when you also had the same view or none and when you did post to stick it to me.

3. Yes Bo will now be the D coordinator on the sidelines but the article also hinted at that if nothing comes up.

4. No i don't think they are an idiot it's just that they had no other reason why he would be back other than saying he would be back on the sidelines and i wanted to know why they thought differently.

5. don't take internet forums too seriously.

Oh, i'm not taking it seriously, I was laughing, hence the :rollin . The funny thing is when someone stated that Bo might be on the sidelines for the NC game you said,"lol, No he won't...." when you really had no idea but you speculated he needed to get a staff together. I don't care what your assumptions were the fact that you laughed at someone for thinking different was why I posted my comment. And then I point out that you were wrong in your assumption and the LOL, no he won't comment that you were adamant about was wrong. I have observed the thread and had the same thought as topekahusker so why should I repost something and beat the dead horse? And you also laughed at someone for suggesting he might coach the NC when you were wrong. Now as Drowning in the sea of red put it so well...

footinmouth.gif

Have a nice day.