JUCO Signee's

DaveH

When is the deadline a JUCO has to sign by?

Luckily, I think Gordon is the least needed.

Today is signing day for the JuCo's. I believe they can sign LOI's after today though.

So do these guys count against last years scholarships? What happens with the scholarships opened up by the kids that are leaving?

I had always thought that they counted against last year's scholarships, but really I am not sure exactly how they get allocated. With players leaving I think we will have enough to get the players we want. I will have to do some research on this.

So do these guys count against last years scholarships? What happens with the scholarships opened up by the kids that are leaving?

I had always thought that they counted against last year's scholarships, but really I am not sure exactly how they get allocated. With players leaving I think we will have enough to get the players we want. I will have to do some research on this.

As I've heard it, guys who sign now and can enroll in Jan count towards last years class. Bowman will count against next year. Even though we didn't sign 25 last year, they don't carry over, and we can only sign 25 to count against next year's class. I do not know how the players that left affects how many schollie's we can give though.

As I've heard it, guys who sign now and can enroll in Jan count towards last years class. Bowman will count against next year. Even though we didn't sign 25 last year, they don't carry over, and we can only sign 25 to count against next year's class. I do not know how the players that left affects how many schollie's we can give though.

Bowman hasn't graduated yet. The rest have a degree