BCS poll

TuffTiger

BCS Polls Questions  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whoever voted "Total attention for game." is clearly an idiot.

I didn"t vote for that, but it"s hard to say it"s a good answer. I forgot to put the total number people in the guess, so the attention for the game might be 68,000. Which game is that? How big is it? I don"t know.

TuffTiger

:moreinteresting

• 6 months later...

What happened!? I clicked on this thread and then passed out!!!! :lol:

I made a poll, but rember that it got mess up.It can be my fault,but still some GBR or other"s did vote.

I"ll look at final answer"s today or weds. an pick the winner. ,So ever one had plenty of time to vote, so I can say poll"s closed now.

TuffTiger

Okay an no need to wait, I can see the winner of 8 vote is;

Tigers will be Tough As Rain in the Cotton Bowl aganst Arkansas Hos.

Since this is a GBR on this web, an it is top drawer award of winning thi.s/

Seem to be lot"s of ToughasRain fan now. I only vote one but don"t rember for what. , so no rigging, or hanging chids.

TuffTiger.

I dont even understan what this poll means....

I made this before all BCS bowl"s and all other bowl games/. Part 1 was for you to pick what you can say is you"re top bowl to watch.Not all, only the ones I can let you vote for or on.

Part2 got messed up. 1 qustion was to be more or less what the attention was for some game, but I din"t even say which, so then I made it appear to nto be a real poll question,but more of a questiion. later in part2 you have more choise to make which gave us the winner of TAR over Ark Hogs. Some one I see can still vote it"S now 9 in favor of TAR. So I guess keep on vote if you want to,.

It"s been some month"s ago I can"t rember all what happen then.

You seem new on this best GBR web"s. Have you been lost. Pluas also I use this simple :moreinteresting

TuffTiger

COlUMBIA,MU.