Chase Daniel is going to NYC

MUTigerFan

Too bad Chasey boy doesn't stand a chance after throwing a baby fit on national TV.

Yeah, I gotta say, he was being a little bitch. He acts all cool and collected when things are going well, but when he gets frustrated everything falls apart.

I"m surprised there is such widespread internet access in the junior high schools in Nebraska. The department of education is to be congratulated.

Too bad Chasey boy doesn't stand a chance after throwing a baby fit on national TV.

Yeah, I gotta say, he was being a little bitch. He acts all cool and collected when things are going well, but when he gets frustrated everything falls apart.

I"m surprised there is such widespread internet access in the junior high schools in Nebraska. The department of education is to be congratulated.

Do you really think he handled that situation well?

I just know I'd rather have a player who HATES losing that much than one who cries. Ever remember Bo Jackson breaking a baseball bat over his thigh? Some players detest losing.

Chase won't win the Heisman, anyway. It is an honor to be invited, and I'm sure he will be graceful when Tebow or McFadden wins. (My money's on McFadden, since no soph has ever won.. but this could be the first time)

I just know I'd rather have a player who HATES losing that much than one who cries. Ever remember Bo Jackson breaking a baseball bat over his thigh? Some players detest losing.

Chase won't win the Heisman, anyway. It is an honor to be invited, and I'm sure he will be graceful when Tebow or McFadden wins. (My money's on McFadden, since no soph has ever won.. but this could be the first time)

Could be the first time because I feel the heisman class is really down this year....There just doesn't seem to be that one player that stayed healthy, won the big games and performed well nationally. To me it's the lesser of 5 evils and that is Tebow by default in my opinion. But I'm sure others have their own opinions :)

It's nice someone from the BIG 12 is going to the Heisman ceremonies, but I would'nt hold your breath for him to win any awards. The good thing is that he'll have a hell of a time meeting all the past winners, and could get some pretty cool autographs.

I think he'll finish 3rd behind Tebow and McFadden... or maybe even 4th if Brennan gets the votes. But he might win the Davey O'Brien award tonight (ESPN, 6:30) I'm mainly glad he's there, for him, our program and the Big 12.

It's nice someone from the BIG 12 is going to the Heisman ceremonies, but I would'nt hold your breath for him to win any awards. The good thing is that he'll have a hell of a time meeting all the past winners, and could get some pretty cool autographs.

I think he'll finish 3rd behind Tebow and McFadden... or maybe even 4th if Brennan gets the votes. But he might win the Davey O'Brien award tonight (ESPN, 6:30) I'm mainly glad he's there, for him, our program and the Big 12.

I think that award will go to Colt Brennan, (Never mind he was'nt even up for the award.) but sometimes they like to make sure more then one qb gets the QB awards out there. (If that makes sense?) :hmmph