Surprise Players next year

Travis9

Anyone know what is up with Chris Brooks? He was ranked as the No. 2 prospect in the state of Missouri according to Rivals.com and the No. 15 wide receiver in the country, when he came in 2005. Another case of recruiting not meaning anything?

Or possibly the coaching not being able to develop the potential.

I think that was the problem with a lot of our players this season.

Billdozer 15 i like some of your ideas but Lucky as a slot? why? He was 2nd team all conference and really kinda got screwed there. his total yards from scrimmage was awesome. He ran really well the second half of the year.

For a speed offense, castille wont be in the game plus he cant hang onto the ball. Why would we want to replace lucky? it makes no sense.

The only RB i could see replacing him with is a 100% healthy Wilson. A great combo of Lucky speed and Castille power all wrapped into one back. Broken Femur however means probably less than 100%

That wasnt fulltime, I stated package. Obviously Lucky would be the fulltime RB, but in certain situations i would like to see all of them on the field. Using Lucky in a slot position where maybe he can get matched up with a LB could be deadly if we have a burner that can stretch the field and the D having to worry about an option or power threat up the middle. Remember Lucky is best in space and the more the D has to worry about other things the more opps for Lucky to get his touches.

Anyone know what is up with Chris Brooks? He was ranked as the No. 2 prospect in the state of Missouri according to Rivals.com and the No. 15 wide receiver in the country, when he came in 2005. Another case of recruiting not meaning anything?

Or possibly the coaching not being able to develop the potential.

I think that was the problem with a lot of our players this season.

The fiasco this year went way beyond not developing talent. The team played like they were totally whipped much of the time. I don't think it had much to do with development, accept as how that might relate to maintaining attitude under diversity, and I sure hope it is not indicative of talent. I'd like to believe the team was good and underperformed.

suh starter yes high expectations yes, results absolutely zero, surprise because he will make a difference next year

He was also double and triple teamed the entire season. he was also busy punching his teammates in the face :box

Who did he punch?? I didnt hear about this.