Spring Game

Just wondering everyone's opinion on the spring game.

1) I know we've had very good fan participation in the past, but do we come near 70,000 possibly 80,000 fans this year?

2)Will 1s play 1s finally?

3)Do we have any freshmen coming in at semester that will be able to play in it?

4)How pumped are all you to get this train-a-rollin'?

GBR!

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I have been to several Spring games and it always looks like the stadium is full. There has not been a 'sell out' that I am aware of but the only thing that seems different is that there is usually a bit more room for my fanny.

I'm sure there will be a good turn out this year just to give a tremendous show of support to the team from HUSKER FAMILY.

As I have said before I am sending my first born daughter to Lincoln next year as a freshman. I am hoping that this along with the return of the Legend, Tom Osborne, and the arrival of Head Coach Bo Peleni will correctly align those RED stars in the sky and bring good fortune to the 2008 edition of Nebraska Football. My Husker Girl is very special to me and should any of you happen to meet her, know that she is a Princess in a House of Red, please look after her as I would and treat her well.

Also let it be known here that next year there will take place:

The First Annual Husker Board Spring Whoop It UP and Party On Dude Party

It will commence at 9:00 A. M. the day of the game and take place at the parking lot at the corner of 10th and M.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

I'll tell you what I hope happens for the spring game.

Split the coaches into half with both offense and defense on both sides and then hold a draft. That would let it be 1/2 vs. 1/2 letting younger guys play with the veterans and also against equal competition.

Losing team runs the length of "O" street 47 times...in a row......naked.

:box:box

So it is written, let it be so.

The First Annual Husker Board Spring Whoop It UP and Party On Dude Party

It will commence at 9:00 A. M. the day of the game and take place at the parking lot at the corner of 10th and M.

Is it okay if I wear my Cyclone sweatshirt?

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

There is no dress code, wear what ever you feel is appropriate.

>>>T_O_B

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance