Does anyone else like the "wild life" outdoors?

knapplc

This past year I convinced my wife to experience something outside that we had never experienced outside before. We found a secluded area and life got... wild.

The only problem is, living here in Lincoln there aren't that many places you can go to experience an event like that, so it's only happened a couple of times.

Anyone else enjoy the great outdoors in the happiest way?

• 2 weeks later...

This past year I convinced my wife to experience something outside that we had never experienced outside before. We found a secluded area and life got... wild.

The only problem is, living here in Lincoln there aren't that many places you can go to experience an event like that, so it's only happened a couple of times.

Many times,

Beside lakes, middle of corn field, friends driveway. I could keep going on. My wife and I have 'experienced' the outdoors a lot

Speaking of Lincoln...There was this one place that had an enormous maze-like garden somwhere around 20th? and A?(Maybe closer to South St.)...I think it was called "Hobbitsville?".

My best Friend and I went over the wall with a couple of Nurses after midnight and almost got lost.

Sorry my memory of Lincoln is fading away, but that place was so sureal..and the threat of getting caught seemed to make for an exciting evening.

Almost in Capitol Beach Lake until I found out the woman I was with was Engaged.

One time in the Federal Bld. with a co-worker after P.O. Pears closed (She and I both had keycards).

EDIT: I'm speculating..It would probably be a Federal Offense if we really did that. chuckleshuffle

I almost talked my Wife into doing it in our Livingroom once. <_<

They call it "The Hobbit Garden" and it's just some garden that the locals have made into legend. I think the owner just likes their garden.

It's off Sheridan just south of South Street, and you can see it on the google satellite image of Lincoln (look between Park and Sewell on the west side of Sheridan).

They call it "The Hobbit Garden" and it's just some garden that the locals have made into legend. I think the owner just likes their garden.

It's off Sheridan just south of South Street, and you can see it on the google satellite image of Lincoln (look between Park and Sewell on the west side of Sheridan).

THanks...I was almost beginning to think I just imagined the place (dream?).

The owners were pretty old and it was ~18 years ago..I think one of the Nurses (Who later married my best friend) told me the new owners pretty much gutted most of the garden years ago.

I think this is the place...Hobit Garden

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...