A Few Little Known Bo Pelini Facts

Since it's snowing outside and I didn't feel like shoveling it right away, I did a little bit of research on Bo Pelini and was amazed by some of the things I found out so in the spirit of a laugh or two on a crappy day:

SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT BO PELINI:

If you can see Bo Pelini, he can see you. If you can't see Bo Pelini you may be only seconds away from death.

The chief export of Bo Pelini is pain.

Bo Pelini does not sleep. He waits.

If you spell Bo Pelini in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

Bo Pelini can slam revolving doors.

Bo Pelini is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

When Bo Pelini does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Bo Pelini can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Bo Pelini

Bo Pelini can get Blackjack with just one card.

When Bo Pelini breaks the law, the law doesn't heal.

Bullets dodge Bo Pelini

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Bo Pelini can piss his name into concrete.

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Bo Pelini lives in Nebraska.

Bo Pelini destroyed the periodic table, because Bo Pelini only recognizes the element of surprise.

Bo Pelini is Luke Skywalker's real father.

Bo Pelini invented water

Bo Pelini once ordered a Big Mac from Burger King...and he got it.

Bo Pelini does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Bo Pelini can drink an entire bottle of beer... without taking the cap off.

A meteor didn't kill the dinosaurs, Bo Pelini killed them

Before he forgot to give Bo Pelini a present, Santa was real.

Bo Pelini sleeps with a night-light, not because he’s afraid of the dark but because the dark is afraid of Bo Pelini

During the flood of Noah's Ark Bo Pelini was not allowed on board. Instead of being angry, he just chuckled and started to hold his breath.

Bo Pelini doesn't parallel park. He makes the curb come to him.

God only created 10 commandments...because Bo Pelini broke his finger

Since it's snowing outside and I didn't feel like shoveling it right away, I did a little bit of research on Bo Pelini and was amazed by some of the things I found out so in the spirit of a laugh or two on a crappy day:

If you can see Bo Pelini, he can see you. If you can't see Bo Pelini you may be only seconds away from death.

When Bo Pelini does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Bo Pelini can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"

Bullets dodge Bo Pelini

Some kids piss their name in the snow. Bo Pelini can piss his name into concrete.

Bo Pelini destroyed the periodic table, because Bo Pelini only recognizes the element of surprise.

Bo Pelini invented water

Bo Pelini does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Bo Pelini sleeps with a night-light, not because he’s afraid of the dark but because the dark is afraid of Bo Pelini

During the flood of Noah's Ark Bo Pelini was not allowed on board. Instead of being angry, he just chuckled and started to hold his breath.

hey cy, do you wanna come and get my car out of the snow, as well when you go out and shovel?

Bullets dodge Bo Pelini

Bo Pelini invented water

hey cy, do you wanna come and get my car out of the snow, as well when you go out and shovel?

Depends...if your first name Bud and your last name is Weiser, I'm sure something can be arranged :)

Bullets dodge Bo Pelini

Bo Pelini invented water

LMAO!!!

Watch out, that violence police guy will say we're demeaning T.O. :)

Besides, you stole these from Jack Bauer.

But I know, Bo could kick JB's a**!

Oh hell, ya'll are havin' your kind of fun and I am not about to try to throw water on that parade.

Some of the comments just aren't very funny, and I wish there was more respect, but what the hell there isn't and that's the way it is.

This kind of stuff wouldn't have even occurred to most of us back in the '60s, '70s, and maybe even some of the '80s. I guess it's a different sort of humor. And I really don't like it. :dunno

Oh hell, ya'll are havin' your kind of fun and I am not about to try to throw water on that parade.

Some of the comments just aren't very funny, and I wish there was more respect, but what the hell there isn't and that's the way it is.

This kind of stuff wouldn't have even occurred to most of us back in the '60s, '70s, and maybe even some of the '80s. I guess it's a different sort of humor. And I really don't like it. :dunno

Why are these postings getting compared to what happened in the 70's and 80's. First off, Bo Pelini has a totally different personality then Osborne has. What is you point? These comment are just exaggerating the fact that Bo Pelini is a BAD A$$. This has nothing to do with disrespect. I guess I don't understand what you are trying to point out.

you, my friend, are a stick in the mud. I apologize if that offends you.