Osborne Greatest of All Time

This is rigged. There is no way this vote is legit. It is nearly mathematically impossible for TO and Bear to be tied right now, unless TO got ZERO votes and Bear got nearly all of them in the past week.

Agree, I've voted numerous times today, as I'm sure others have, and I haven't seen any change in the %s.

I don't see Herbie Husker in the mascot competion this year either, since Herbie recently won it going away.

NE voted as best 2 teams ever, last year.

I think they're tired of Big Red winning everything, since NE fans vote the most..... :corndance

:madash

This is rigged. There is no way this vote is legit. It is nearly mathematically impossible for TO and Bear to be tied right now, unless TO got ZERO votes and Bear got nearly all of them in the past week.

YOU ALL NEED TO VOTE AND SPREAD THE WORD. The alabama fans are talk crap and have gotten together to have mass voteing groups at lunch. DON'T LET THEM WIN THIS! Go to other forums and spread the word. AND VOTE!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/specialsect...bowl/2007/index

I find it hilarious that you huskers are complaining that the voting is rigged because your method of cheating isn't working. That's classic.

Roll tide.

He does have a point here guys..... I still maintain that ESPN wants Bear Bryant to win and not TO though because of the way the program has been treated by this network for years. And the substantial lead that all of a sudden "Disappeared" over a week when people did not stop voting for TO. It's fishy.