Osborne Greatest of All Time

Are you sure you're actually voting that way? I ran through the macro a couple of times and it's not actually "hitting" the button to vote for TO. I think it's just going to the page, then going down to the submit button below and hitting that.

In the last two hours TO has lost 1% of the vote and now is up only 40%-36%. He was at 41% when I last looked, with 500 or so votes for you in between. That seems odd to me.

Um, it hits the Tom Osborne button, if it didn't the Submit button wouldn't work. Try submitting without picking anyone, just goes to a blank page. And after my 500 votes it was still 41-36

If it doesn't select Tom for you, Edit the Macro and where it says TAG POS=# TYPE=INPUT:RADIO, put 4 in for the number if that's now what you have. I noticed some bugs in the recording.

I'm was just going to say that about the tag pos equalling 4. When I did it the first time I didn't notice but it put it as tag pos equaling 1 and I voted for Eddie Robinson like 1500 times. I got it fixed though and have now already voted for TO that many times and still going

Well I'm going to let it run on my home PC all night looping with 99999 as the max, was going to remote into my work pc and into the computer science network at UNL but I don't want to get in trouble for using bandwidth improperly or something. (Granted I could always talk myself out of any trouble by saying it was for TO).

I will report my total number of TO votes tomorrow morning,

Something clearly is not working. I think you guys are voting for Joe Paterno or something.

The percentages are now 40-37, so whatever you're doing isn't having the effect you want and I would suggest you stop using the macro.

*sigh* Guess it's back to voting manually. Oh, well, for TO anything's worth it. :bonez