Big 12 Teams You Like and Hate

What a great (and simple) and idea for a really useful thread. What would be neat is to get a similar thread going on board for each of the B12 programs and then look at the data. Those results would really be interesting.

What do you think the results would show?

That every board likes and respects the teams they normally pummel but hate the teams that have the ability to beat them on a regular basis...

It's a foregone conclusion that ISU is the most liked and respected team in the Big 12... <_<

What a great (and simple) and idea for a really useful thread. What would be neat is to get a similar thread going on board for each of the B12 programs and then look at the data. Those results would really be interesting.

That every board likes and respects the teams they normally pummel but hate the teams that have the ability to beat them on a regular basis...

It's a foregone conclusion that ISU is the most liked and respected team in the Big 12... <_<

Oh I wouldn't go that far.

Oh I wouldn't go that far.

Yeah...that's Baylor's job

What a great (and simple) and idea for a really useful thread. What would be neat would be to get a similar thread going on each of the web-boards for each of the B12 programs and then look at the data. Those results would really be interesting.

What a great (and simple) and idea for a really useful thread. What would be neat would be to get a similar thread going on each of the web-boards for each of the B12 programs and then look at the data. Those results would really be interesting.

Re-run season already? I guess the writers are still on strike.

However...to be accomodating, I'll put the question up on the Cyclone boards and let you know the results in, say, a week.

Thanks, and agreed...would be very interesting.

Bleed for: Nebraska

Admire: Oklahoma

Minor respect- Texas , Texas A&M

No Opinion: Baylor, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Iowa State, Texas Tech,Missouri, Colorado

Can live without: Kansas State

Rivalry Importance in My opinion:

1 Oklahoma (And this will never change). Importance scale: 10 out of possible 10.

2 Missouri . Historically had been a pretty good team. ruined our season a couple of times back in the day.

plus I have family there I like to taunt. :) Importance Scale: 7 out of possible 10.

3. Tie- Colorado, and Kansas State, Texas, Texas A&M.. Ok, I'll throw these in as Minor rivals. They do

USUALLY field at least a respectable team in recent years. Now CU fans can stop being

offended. :)

Importance scale: 6 out of possible 10.

Other than just being 'rivals' because of being in the same conference , I don't really think any of the other teams are what I would call 'Rivalry' material for NU IMHO. They don't impress me in terms of being year in and year out games of high interest or threat. Sorry Cy, I just can't bring myself to take Baylor or Iowa State seriously at all. Importance Level: 3 out of possible 10.