Gotta love sCUm Fans

On my way in to work today I got the 1 finger salute from one of the great sCUm fans here in Colorado., just for having a couple husker stickers on my truck. This is the second time this has happened, it happened the last time they beat us. Wouldn't you think it should be the other way around. It just goes to show what pieces of sh!t some of them really are.

last week i was going into sam's club wearing my HuskerBoard t-shirt, and a sCUm fan said to me "It has to be tough to wear that with the season that you had"

I looked at him and smiled and said "Thats the difference between NU fans and sCUm fans, We support our team win or lose, and are proud of our team. Something fans like you will never understand. By the way good luck in your bowl game." and walked away smiling.

:):):):)

Even though some of them can't, always remember to maintain your dignity.

>>>T_O_B

I know, it is hard sometimes but i just smile and wave.

I got pretty pissed of the other day though. I bought my kid a new huskers hoody and he wore it to school. After school he came home and said he didn't want to wear it anymore because some of the kids were giving him a real hard time. Mind you my son is 8. It goes to show you what kind of people some sCUm fans are when they teach their kids to be crappy f@cking fans at that age. I just had ot tell them not to let it get to him because some people are like that and there will always be. Even though I wanted to tell him he could punch them in the face if they gave him more crap. But that would just be lowering to their level.

EDIT: Hey I just noticed I final went over a 100 posts a little while ago. cool

>>>T_O_B

I got pretty pissed of the other day though. I bought my kid a new huskers hoody and he wore it to school. After school he came home and said he didn't want to wear it anymore because some of the kids were giving him a real hard time. Mind you my son is 8. It goes to show you what kind of people some sCUm fans are when they teach their kids to be crappy f@cking fans at that age. I just had ot tell them not to let it get to him because some people are like that and there will always be. Even though I wanted to tell him he could punch them in the face if they gave him more crap. But that would just be lowering to their level.

Oh come on, you're telling me that you think an 8 year old kid sporting a CU sweatshirt in Lincoln wouldn't get picked on by other kids for wearing it? They're 8 year old boys, picking on each other is what they do.

As far as being flipped off in your car goes... well, I'm sorry about that, I really should keep my attention on the road. I'm not saying it won't happen again though :box

>>>T_O_B

Oh come on, you're telling me that you think an 8 year old kid sporting a CU sweatshirt in Lincoln wouldn't get picked on by other kids for wearing it? They're 8 year old boys, picking on each other is what they do.

As far as being flipped off in your car goes... well, I'm sorry about that, I really should keep my attention on the road. I'm not saying it won't happen again though :box

Well at least our kids clap when they are giving someone a swirly!!!! :lol:

last week i was going into sam's club wearing my HuskerBoard t-shirt, and a sCUm fan said to me "It has to be tough to wear that with the season that you had"

I looked at him and smiled and said "Thats the difference between NU fans and sCUm fans, We support our team win or lose, and are proud of our team. Something fans like you will never understand. By the way good luck in your bowl game." and walked away smiling.

Good job, Rob!

Did you seriously lay out that long of a response? Holy moley, I've got to give you credit for being so comprehensive... I certainly hope that CU fan thanked you for the dissertation.

Next time, just say "unngh". It works far better. Gutteral noises are the ultimate in universal language.