http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200...;u_sid=10207370

Jamrog making return?

BY RICH KAIPUST

WORLD-HERALD BUREAU

LINCOLN — Minnesota State-Mankato Athletic Director Kevin Buisman said Tuesday he is prepared for the possibility of Jeff Jamrog not returning for a fifth season as the Mavericks' football coach.

Jamrog is considering a chance to return to Nebraska as assistant athletic director for football, the position previously filled by Tim Cassidy.

"It's a great opportunity for him if it materializes, and I'd wish him all the luck in the world," Buisman said. "Obviously when you're an alum of a place like that, you have strong feelings for it and a sense of affinity. It's hard to stand between that affinity and what's happening at your own level."

Buisman said Jamrog has met with his players and staff to apprise them of his situation but not formally made any announcement. Jamrog did not return a call to his cell phone.

God I hope not. He coached the LB's at USD when I was there, the guy is a douche bag IMO.

I really could not stand him and neither could the rest of the team, he was so annoying, I played OL and hardly had any dealings with him and still couldn't stand him.

He always talked about how he was an All-American at NU, but didn't mention he was academic All-American.