Rumor

I would be shocked if Les Miles does not go to Michigan. He will say whatever he needs to say at the moment to ensure the National Title comes to LSU. I would want to move out of that hell hole as fast as I could. I cant believe his wife loves it down there etc... and all that stuff he said.

I would be shocked if Les Miles does not go to Michigan. He will say whatever he needs to say at the moment to ensure the National Title comes to LSU. I would want to move out of that hell hole as fast as I could. I cant believe his wife loves it down there etc... and all that stuff he said.

IMO Miles wanted the job but the AD didn't want him as much as the boosters did so he didn't close the deal like he should've. Miles got pissy and used his leverage for a nice raise from LSU, if he wins the championship that raise becomes enormous. Plus Miles has sworn up and down he is staying on multiple occasions. He'd look like a world-class POS if he jumps after that. I certainly wouldn't be shocked if Miles still takes the job but I don't think it will happen now.

thats why he just signed a contract with no buyout so he won't get money if he leaves I see :sarcasm

And I hope that some of their guys come look at us, espically Woods