Texas Whips ASU

I bet Chris Jesse is happy Texas won, man imagine what he would have felt like if they lost. I still don't think he touched it or they didn't have incunclusive evidence but o'well. I am glad the big 12 is undefeated in bowls so far

Agreed, there's no way they had conclusive proof he touched the ball. That was a ridiculous overturn.

I bet Chris Jesse is happy Texas won, man imagine what he would have felt like if they lost. I still don't think he touched it or they didn't have incunclusive evidence but o'well. I am glad the big 12 is undefeated in bowls so far

Agreed, there's no way they had conclusive proof he touched the ball. That was a ridiculous overturn.

It didn't appear to me that he touched it, but the fact that he (and others) were on the playing field during live action made me glad they called something.

I'm just glad Rudy Carpenter got knocked around a lot. He talks way too much trash for no better than he is. They even said during the broadcast that he was talking trash to the Texas guys the whole week before when the teams were out at events. Maybe if he plays a lot better, then he talk some crap.

I'm just glad Rudy Carpenter got knocked around a lot. He talks way too much trash for no better than he is. They even said during the broadcast that he was talking trash to the Texas guys the whole week before when the teams were out at events. Maybe if he plays a lot better, then he talk some crap.

That pretty much summarizes the ASU stereotype and a Erickson coached team to a T.